Polaris Ranger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The first set of Koozies are on the way. I approved the art work today and they should be here in a couple weeks. I will attach a .pdf file if you would like to view the koozies. They are printed on 2 sides, and have custom art work that is a Polaris Ranger. It is my Ranger if you can tell. I have a couple different deals for the members who want some koozies. And the whole reason for koozies is to help get Our site out there and it takes everyones help to do this. We are 200 members strong and growing, we have a lot of good information here as well. But there is more information and possibly new friends to make. I have reduced the cost per koozie if you buy 5 or more. The reason is, Koozies are a great give away product. There is always someone wanting to borrow one, so just give one a way. The more people that gets them the better, and this is one way you can help Polaris Ranger Forum. I hope everyone likes them.

Josh

Koozie Prices

1 = 3.00 plus 1.00 shipping
5 = 10.00 plus 2.00 shipping
10 = 17.00 plus 3.00 shipping

[attachment deleted by admin]

·
Registered
133 Posts
So if I understand you correctly, I don't need to buy one to get one. All I need to do is ask you to loan me one and you will then give me one. :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well yes! If you are "Riding" with me and need one it is yours. :2funny: Maybe you can make one of our group rides and I will give away some of the Polaris Ranger Forum Products. Hey Otter check out my post on the West Point Charity Ride. I got more details up. This is a great place if you like camping and awesome riding.

Josh

·
Registered
507 Posts
Koozies are an insulated beverage sleeve you slide your favorite can into. As it is illegal to drink beer while riding, you are only allowed to use them with Diet Coke ;)

·
Registered
477 Posts
Thanks. Never ever had a beer. I reckon that's why I didn't know what a koozie is.....lol.

·
Registered
181 Posts
I like to give Koozies to friends, My Brother-in-law and I always give ours up. :2funny: Its a hassle to keep pushing empties out of them :2funny:

Mark

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey, this gives you a reason to buy a console so you can use your koozie. Those cup holers are a joke anyway! right? :2funny:

·
Registered
29 Posts
I have some with velcro so you don't have to push them out. But I don't have that problem I jest take my Bar maid with me :2funny:

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
1st said:
Josh,

Put me down for 10 Koozies!!!! My buds at camp with Rangers while be going ape, so I better get a supply :2funny:
Will do. I will let everyone know when hey come in.

Josh

·
Registered
635 Posts
I wring my hands with giddy pleasure, in anticipation for the second batch as well..

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I can't wait to have the second batch made up also. They will be awesome. but then again these are pretty good also.

Josh

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Koozies are Here! I have added a few pictures of them. If anyone is interested please send me a pm or e-mail me with quanity.

·
Registered
507 Posts
Hey Josh, just sent you paypal for 10 of them.

Thanks
Kollin

·
Registered
507 Posts
caglezxj said:
I can't wait to have the second batch made up also. They will be awesome. but then again these are pretty good also.

Josh
What is different about the second batch? Are they featuring the RZR ;)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts