Polaris Ranger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
Ranger 500 4WD & Ranger 1000 XP
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I ordered my Ranger XP1000 in April '21. After 3 weeks I still do not have a defined delivery date. Best my dealer can tell me is Mid July - Aug 27. I've heard base models could have shorter lead time. My order does have a few accessories. What is your experience with delivery estimates?

Thanks for your input.

Update: After being told to expect an up to 18 week lead time the dealer now has the Ranger and it looks like an 8 week lead time when I pick up the Ranger 1000 XP Ride Command.(y)

·
Registered
32 Posts
I ordered my xp1000 crew northstar premium in camo on March 26th, at the time of order my ship date was May 15th - June 15th I believe, now it's just July

·
Registered
11 Posts
Ranger Northstar premium 3 seat ordered March 11th, now just being told July. I'm scared to call and check status because it gets pushed back every time.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I ordered my Ranger XP1000 in April '21. After 3 weeks I still do not have a defined delivery date. Best my dealer can tell me is Mid July - Aug 27. I've heard base models could have shorter lead time. My order does have a few accessories. What is your experience with delivery estimates?

Thanks for your input.
I ordered my premium crew model April 2nd and picked it up on the 30th was shocked how fast it came but was just a premium model

·
Registered
3 Posts
We ordered our Ranger Ultimate Dec 15, 2020 and arrived at our dealership (Okeson Offtrail) on March 9th. They held it for a month until we got back from Arizona.

·
Registered
8 Posts

Thanks for your input.
I ordered my 2021 ranger crew XP 1000 highlighted on Jan.16th and picked it up from the dealer on Jan.26

·
Registered
7 Posts

Thanks for your input.
[/QUOTE deer]

·
Registered
250 Posts
Since the virus hit everything has gone to hell. Supplies of all kinds are months out to get. I've used restOleum high temp paint for 30 yrs in a product I build and always bought it in gallons. Now with the virus its only available in quarts....and no reason why. Plastic or glass containers when ordered used to take 2 weeks for delivery. Now 5 months. I've come to believe if you see it or its available online at that secound you see it. Buy it. Becouse in ten secounds later it will or might be sold out for months.

·
Registered
13 Posts

Thanks for your input.

·
Registered
6 Posts

Thanks for your input.
Ordered Ranger XP 1000 North Star Crew Ultimate on November 18, 2020, arrived at dealer April 27, 2021! Picked it up that afternoon.

·
Registered
60 Posts
This increase in sales has me scared for quality. They might have tried to increase production at a cost to the buyer down the road. Time will tell. They can put a homeless guy with a drug problem on the prop shaft line though and get better yoke alignment though before welding.

·
Registered
13 Posts
This increase in sales has me scared for quality. They might have tried to increase production at a cost to the buyer down the road. Time will tell. They can put a homeless guy with a drug problem on the prop shaft line though and get better yoke alignment though before welding.

·
Registered
93 Posts
I'm not sure they have increased quantity... What I understand they've done is stop sending dealer stock and only sending "sold" units (at least for Ultimate). I also read on some post that they're not even accepting orders with full MB Quarts accessories. This is why we are no longer seeing... "wow, I ordered last week and they called me today" which was pure coincidence.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts