Polaris Ranger Forum banner
61 - 80 of 109 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Ordered 2022 570 full size early July. All they gave me for delivery was mid august and don’t have much of an update. Anyone had any of these 22 570 FS units show up yet?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Just got a text today from dealer that within 2-3 weeks Polaris would ship my Ranger XP 1000 Premium Crew Maroon + Roof and poly windshield So guessing I’ll get it 3rd week of August. Order was placed 6/18 and was told 6 weeks. Looks like it’ll be just over 8 weeks if all this holds.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Just received an update on the delivery date for my 2021 Ranger Northstar Premium. Ordered May 6th; original delivery was to be late July - early-August. New date is now mid-September. No word that it would be changed to a 2022 model.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Well my 21 premium finally came in, so it sucks but be patient and it'll eventually show up. Took right under 5 months.

I was told if it is within the "build period" they give you, it will remain a '21.

Attachments

·
Registered
2022 Northstar Ultimate camo crew (patiently waiting)
52 Posts
Well my 21 premium finally came in, so it sucks but be patient and it'll eventually show up. Took right under 5 months.

I was told if it is within the "build period" they give you, it will remain a '21.

View attachment 25684 View attachment 25685
Very Nice.........love the bead lock wheels or at least they appear to be bead locks. Congrats

·
Registered
1 Posts
Anyone on here order a 2021 Ranger Highlifter? Just curious what everyone's wait time is. We ordered ours March 3rd and have been told numerous dates, but the last two weeks they have been sitting firm at August 30th. Fingers crossed that date holds true.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I ordered my Ranger XP1000 in April '21. After 3 weeks I still do not have a defined delivery date. Best my dealer can tell me is Mid July - Aug 27. I've heard base models could have shorter lead time. My order does have a few accessories. What is your experience with delivery estimates?

Thanks for your input.

Update: After being told to expect an up to 18 week lead time the dealer now has the Ranger and it looks like an 8 week lead time when I pick up the Ranger 1000 XP Ride Command.(y)
I ordered a Northstar ultimate on 5 jun spoke the the Polaris corp rep today and he said not to expect a build date until at least mid to late October

·
Registered
2022 Northstar Ultimate camo crew (patiently waiting)
52 Posts
I ordered a Northstar ultimate on 5 jun spoke the the Polaris corp rep today and he said not to expect a build date until at least mid to late October
I ordered end of 3rd week in June. About 2 weeks ago I hadn’t heard anything so just double checked my order was in and was told by Polaris rep the 21 I ordered would be a 22 and that I should see it end of sept beginning of oct. for what that’s worth. Will see

·
Registered
36 Posts
Ordered
Anyone on here order a 2021 Ranger Highlifter? Just curious what everyone's wait time is. We ordered ours March 3rd and have been told numerous dates, but the last two weeks they have been sitting firm at August 30th. Fingers crossed that date holds true.
Ordered mine May 29. Was originally told Aug, bit talked to them last week and was told it had been pushed back and they could not give me a date. Said there was a parts shortage.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I ordered end of 3rd week in June. About 2 weeks ago I hadn’t heard anything so just double checked my order was in and was told by Polaris rep the 21 I ordered would be a 22 and that I should see it end of sept beginning of oct. for what that’s worth. Will see
I had a '21 Crew Northstar Ultimate on order. Never go an ETA on it. My dealer confirmed it would be a '22 model. Once the '22 NS Crew Trailboss was released I changed my order to that. Not sure if I keep my place in line with a May order date or if I go to the back of the line by changing to a Trailboss. Dealer says I should have it in October. I called Polaris and they have no ETA. Hopefully I didn't screw myself by changing my order.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I had a '21 Crew Northstar Ultimate on order. Never go an ETA on it. My dealer confirmed it would be a '22 model. Once the '22 NS Crew Trailboss was released I changed my order to that. Not sure if I keep my place in line with a May order date or if I go to the back of the line by changing to a Trailboss. Dealer says I should have it in October. I called Polaris and they have no ETA. Hopefully I didn't screw myself by changing my order.
I haven't changed my order. I was told if they change mine to a 22, it will be done automatically on my original order.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I haven't changed my order. I was told if they change mine to a 22, it will be done automatically on my original order.
Yes my NS Ultimate was changed automatically to a '22. Then I changed it to a NS Trailboss after the new models were announced.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Ordered a 2021 XP 1000 on 7/22. Talked to the dealer a couple days ago and was told my ship date is still 9/16-10/28. Ive got a hunting trip in CO first week of November so hoping its the first part of that range.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Ordered a 2021 XP 1000 on 7/22. Talked to the dealer a couple days ago and was told my ship date is still 9/16-10/28. Ive got a hunting trip in CO first week of November so hoping its the first part of that range.
Your lucky. I ordered mine 5/29.
Haven't even gotten a ship date yet.

61 - 80 of 109 Posts