Polaris Ranger Forum banner
81 - 100 of 109 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I haven't changed my order. I was told if they change mine to a 22, it will be done automatically on my original order.
I think you screwed yourself. I wanted to change my order also and the dealer had to cancel the original order and start over. Polaris would not let them make changes to an existing order.

·
Registered
1 Posts
We ordered a north star premium in mid April and the date keeps getting pushed back. Last week it was before September 10th, now it’s before September 30th.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Polaris is getting alittle testy. First few times I contacted them, they called right back and was very friendly and helpful I contacted them twice in the last two weeks with no response. Today, I contacted them again and they finally emailed me and their total response was" No Change" wait a few weeks and try again.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I got a call from Polaris in response to an email I sent a few days ago. I was told my range was still 9/16-10/28 but for the xp1000 i ordered its usually towards the beginning of the date range. So he said i should be getting a more specific date here soon.

·
Registered
36 Posts
After 5 months my xp 1000 NS Crew finally found its way home. Lol. Still at dealership waiting on accessories to be fitted Should be picking up in a few days

·
Registered
1 Posts
Anyone on here order a 2021 Ranger Highlifter? Just curious what everyone's wait time is. We ordered ours March 3rd and have been told numerous dates, but the last two weeks they have been sitting firm at August 30th. Fingers crossed that date holds true.
I order a Ranger Highlifter crew March 18 and still waiting as well. The date has been pushed back every two weeks. The first date was to be delivered by 5/1. Now its 9/7 and still no Ranger. Hopefully will have by Christmas.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Has anyone else not been given any timeline at all? My order (4/29/21, Crew Camo Ultimate, SW WI) was placed less than a week after the dealer had projected dates of mid-August. When I actually placed the order he seemed like it was unusual that there was not a estimated date of delivery, but we both assumed it would be close to 4 months. Still, today (9/7/21) I have not gotten anything at all back from either my dealer or Polaris, I've contacted each a couple times and have not been able to get any sort of date range or anything.

·
Registered
6 Posts
How does your trailer handle with the Northstar 1,900 plus weight? I been looking for a new trailer for my Northstar on order and I didn't realized that it weights over 1,900 dry weight. Pushing it for my single axle trailer.
Aluma trailer is UT14. 3,500 LB axel, torsion spring. Trailer weight empty is 800lbs. I ordered it with electric brakes. Pulls great. Probably put over 10,000 miles on it so far.

81 - 100 of 109 Posts