Polaris Ranger Forum banner
101 - 120 of 130 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Hood

Received 2022 570 full size late last week. Added windshield, rear windshield, roof and wheels. About 9 weeks from order date.

·
Registered
46 Posts
I ordered an ultimate day before yesterday and as soon as the system took the order, it gave a March 2022 ship date. It is not getting any better
Dang thats quite a wait. A bit longer than what some other folks have been seeing on the 2021s. I am on day 158, with expected delivery from Sep 16-Oct 28. Ordered in early April.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Received 2022 570 full size late last week. Added windshield, rear windshield, roof and wheels. About 9 weeks from order date.
That’s crazy. I’ve seen posts lately of people still waiting on 2021 570 Full Size ordered in April or May and still waiting. Why would Polaris be delivering 2022 year models when people with earlier 2021 orders are still waiting?

·
Registered
2022 Northstar Ultimate camo crew (patiently waiting)
62 Posts
I ordered an ultimate day before yesterday and as soon as the system took the order, it gave a March 2022 ship date. It is not getting any better
I ordered a 1000 XP ultimate crew in camo June 23 was told end of Sept start of Oct. yesterday Polaris rep told me don’t even think of getting it before next March. 🤷‍♂️

·
Registered
17 Posts
I ordered on 7/23 and just called the dealer, my Ranger XP1000 Premium has a ship date of 10/4, he said it should be a few days after when it will be ready with the accessories installed. So if i estimate later that week hopefully before the weekend, it will be 78 days from when i ordered. Super glad its not what a lot of you have had to wait but personally its been brutal waiting. Ive never purchased a new machine like this but have always purchased used dirt bikes and ATVs.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I ordered on 7/23 and just called the dealer, my Ranger XP1000 Premium has a ship date of 10/4, he said it should be a few days after when it will be ready with the accessories installed. So if i estimate later that week hopefully before the weekend, it will be 78 days from when i ordered. Super glad its not what a lot of you have had to wait but personally its been brutal waiting. Ive never purchased a new machine like this but have always purchased used dirt bikes and ATVs.
5/29 for me, still no ship date.

·
Registered
7 Posts
5/29 for me, still no ship date.
I ordered a 2022 Ranger XP 1000 NS Premium on 7/17. Dealer saying TBD on ship date and Polaris told me that the NS's have an initial shipment date of starting Late October. Hopefully not March 2022 like some folks were told.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I ordered a 2022 Ranger XP 1000 NS Premium on 7/17. Dealer saying TBD on ship date and Polaris told me that the NS's have an initial shipment date of starting Late October. Hopefully not March 2022 like some folks were told.
Ordered the same thing aug 24th I’m in the TBD initially dealer said November I am praying it’s not March

·
Registered
5 Posts
Ordered a 22 NS Crew Ultimate first of Sept dealer said 3-4 months but they don’t want to loose a sale cause you can’t wait so they are not going to say it could be 6-8 months maybe more.

After talking to others and reading online and knowing the parts shortages and delayed shipping of things I don’t expect it will be delivered within 6 months and will be March-April before delivered at the very least.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Checked with my dealer today 9/23 and still don’t have a firm ship date on the 2021 high lifter crew I ordered 3/18/21. Over 6 month hopefully it will be here soon. It still showed it will be a 2021 and not a 2022.

101 - 120 of 130 Posts