Polaris Ranger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just installed a light bar on the ranger and now the headlights are discolored looking compared to the light bar. I did a fast search for led bulbs for the ranger and it came up with simple bulb replacement to entire headlight kits.... Are their any direct replacement bulbs out on the market that are better than others? I don't want to do a headlight replacement.
Thanks

·
Registered
206 Posts
Newer 2013+ Fullsize Rangers use H13 Bulbs I believe. They should fit back into the original locations. But double check me because I'm not sure if the mid-size are the same.

·
Registered
113 Posts
I got LED replacement bulbs by Spike and oh my goodness, they are INCREDIBLE. Best $80 spent. It literally is night/day difference.

I drove the Ranger around last night and I just couldn't believe it. Beautiful white light that matches the auxiliary lighting. I wish I took a picture of the amount of light they output but I didn't have my phone with me.

I did take a picture of them earlier in the day with them on and it really shows how white the light is.

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
I got LED replacement bulbs by Spike and oh my goodness, they are INCREDIBLE. Best $80 spent. It literally is night/day difference.

I drove the Ranger around last night and I just couldn't believe it. Beautiful white light that matches the auxiliary lighting. I wish I took a picture of the amount of light they output but I didn't have my phone with me.

I did take a picture of them earlier in the day with them on and it really shows how white the light is.
Can you advise the part number from Spike? I am also interested in the cv guards and winch you selected%

·
Registered
16 Posts
I put LED’s in ours and they are outstanding, I bought them from Amazon which I hate doing but nobody else had them at the time. Literally night and day difference over the stock headlights. Personally I’m perturbed they dont come with them for what these things cost now.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts