Polaris Ranger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a 2018 polaris ranger 570-4 im wanting to put a curved light bar at the top of the windshield....i bought one off eBay that said would fit 52 inch curved, i also bought the curved light bar brackets. the light bar is way to long....do yall habe any pics of what im wanting??? also what size do i need so i can get it ordered????
thanks guys!!

·
Registered
159 Posts
So when you held the light bar up to the windshield and saw it sticking out an extra 4" or 6" or 12" did you take a tape measure and measure how much excess light bar you had ?? 52" - extra light bar = the correct length.

·
Registered
8 Posts
The mid size UTV’s are 42” (40” to be on the safe side) if I remember from my research as I’ll be buying a light bar soon for my 2019 (570-4 also). I almost bought a 52” based on the Full Size 570, something didn’t sit right with my search results coming up with full and mid size options, so I keep looking until I figured out I had a midsize

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The mid size UTV’s are 42” (40” to be on the safe side) if I remember from my research as I’ll be buying a light bar soon for my 2019 (570-4 also). I almost bought a 52” based on the Full Size 570, something didn’t sit right with my search results coming up with full and mid size options, so I keep looking until I figured out I had a midsize

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
i ordered a 42 inch today!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts