Polaris Ranger Forum banner

41 - 44 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
You can contact Deltaq directly. You would have to have their programmer and software to delete a algorithm and add one for lithium.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
454 Posts
You might also try talking with Voltronix; they are now able to reprogram remotely. Perhaps they would provide this as a service to you if you offer to pay for it.

·
Registered
622 Posts
To do either Sevcon or the DeltaQ charger remotely will still require a laptop with the software and the IXXAT Can device as well as the QuiQ programmer. It can then be remotely accessed by the Laptop (assuming its connected to the internet) I can only assume Voltronics send out a laptop with the kit, you plug it in and then they remotely log onto the lap top. We have done that over here in the UK on a Sevcon, not on a Ranger, Just takes a bit of setting up. But I havnt attempted it with the QuiqQ, you would need to have the file on the laptop that the QuiQ programmer is attached to .

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
I recently programmed the charger snd Sevcon controller by remote access through Voltronixs For a 10 kw kit. I am a dealer/installer. I already had the DeltaQ programmer and software from needing to add algorithm to DeltaQ chargers for Full River AGM installations and just makes the algorithm changes on other carts easier than removing the contactor wiring. To delete and add you must have the programmer and downloaded algorithm file. On the charger they just took over the laptop by remote and I connected the wires and connectors from laptop, programmer and charger. For the Sevcon its little different. Involves laptop registration and approval that takes about 72 hours and use of the IXXAT. Ea hour took about 30 minutes

41 - 44 of 44 Posts