Polaris Ranger Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Locked keys inside My north star. Has Anyone ever removed doors with them locked?
Any other ideas welcomed

·
Registered
197 Posts
I'd like to understand how this happened.... On mine, I can't see how you lock it without the key... And all 4 doors came with a key zip tied to it, so I have 4 keys. But again, the only way I can see how this would happen is if you used the key to lock the door when it was open, put the keys inside and closed it?

·
Registered
88 Posts
I'd like to understand how this happened.... On mine, I can't see how you lock it without the key... And all 4 doors came with a key zip tied to it, so I have 4 keys. But again, the only way I can see how this would happen is if you used the key to lock the door when it was open, put the keys inside and closed it?
That guy posted his problem nine months ago, and still only has two posts to date. So, I doubt that he's still around on the forum to answer your question.

·
Registered
57 Posts
That guy posted his problem nine months ago, and still only has two posts to date. So, I doubt that he's still around on the forum to answer your question.
But, to answer your question, the doors can be opened from the inside even when locked. So, there are a couple ways it could happen. Probably was his wife's fault?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts