1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Nice

·
Registered
345 Posts
I would like to see it too....looks like more for the mud to suction to. Wonder also about snow and how it does?

·
Registered
15 Posts
I have the Mattracks and they are a all season product, we had a little snow here and they moved along well. They work great in soft areas like creeks and swampy areas. Quite a few UTV owners just laugh when they leave me in the dust across a field, but, when they are sitting in a creek with a tow strap in hand and you pull up next to them to hook up, they change their tune very quickly!!

·
Registered
26 Posts
The sign in front of display says NorthStar, so I googled Northstar Polaris Ranger and found NORTHSTAR SPECIALTY VEHICLES. It sounds like they sell highly specialized Rangers through licensed Polaris dealers per customers specs.

I've owned several Sportmans with litefoot original tracks that were sold with the machines. Now that I have purchased a 08 Browning Edition, I have been researching track options and have decided to stick with the LiteFoot brand for several reasons. I am fairly certain I would be happy with the XT thread, but..... I sure would like to get some first hand knowledge on the M3's. I know it's probably overkill, but the M3's just look awesome.

PS. Nice job on the POLARIS RANGER FORUM website. O0

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
WinnebagoWarrior said:
The sign in front of display says NorthStar, so I googled Northstar Polaris Ranger and found NORTHSTAR SPECIALTY VEHICLES. It sounds like they sell highly specialized Rangers through licensed Polaris dealers per customers specs.

I've owned several Sportmans with litefoot original tracks that were sold with the machines. Now that I have purchased a 08 Browning Edition, I have been researching track options and have decided to stick with the LiteFoot brand for several reasons. I am fairly certain I would be happy with the XT thread, but..... I sure would like to get some first hand knowledge on the M3's. I know it's probably overkill, but the M3's just look awesome.

PS. Nice job on the POLARIS RANGER FORUM website. O0
I am glad you like it. If you have not already done so go to this topic and post up, you will be entered to win a prize at the end of the 4th week. http://polarisrangerforum.com/index.php?topic=298.0

Josh

·
Registered
35 Posts
no flat to worry about

1 - 12 of 12 Posts