Polaris Ranger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will be adding information soon. This is the trail system we are talking about taking and we will have local dining and places to stay up very soon. So check back for Dates.

www.louisianatrails.org

·
Registered
133 Posts
keep us informed.

·
Registered
133 Posts
I gave you a positive for being the first on of us to get off our DONKEYS O0 O0 O0

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I believe it will be a great ride. We will get more info up soon. The more members the merrier!

·
Registered
133 Posts
Well, any up to date information.

·
Registered
635 Posts
MyHound, that is a nice job you did on your Ranger..

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
So what is a good date for everyone? How is March 29th and 30th . If this is good we will drive down on Friday and meet up Saturday morning. We still have a few months but we need to get it on everyones calendar.

Josh

·
Registered
133 Posts
I will put in for the time off tomarrow

·
Registered
133 Posts
:tickedoff: :tickedoff:NNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got to teach a class in Baton Rouge from the 24th-April the 4th. It aint FAIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR :tickedoff: :tickedoff: :tickedoff: :tickedoff: :tickedoff: :tickedoff: :tickedoff: :tickedoff: :tickedoff: :tickedoff: :tickedoff: :tickedoff: :tickedoff: :tickedoff: :tickedoff: :tickedoff: :tickedoff: :tickedoff: :tickedoff: :tickedoff: :tickedoff: :tickedoff: :tickedoff:

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
OtterBob said:
:tickedoff: :tickedoff:NNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got to teach a class in Baton Rouge from the 24th-April the 4th. It aint FAIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR :tickedoff: :tickedoff: :tickedoff: :tickedoff: :tickedoff: :tickedoff: :tickedoff: :tickedoff: :tickedoff: :tickedoff: :tickedoff: :tickedoff: :tickedoff: :tickedoff: :tickedoff: :tickedoff: :tickedoff: :tickedoff: :tickedoff: :tickedoff: :tickedoff: :tickedoff: :tickedoff:
Well I would like to try to get everyone we can on this trip, if we need to we can make it the next weekend. The weekend of the 4th. I am flexable so this is in the works lets all try to get a good date. I know everyone will not be able to make it, but sense this is in the early stages we have some time to play with the dates.

Josh

·
Registered
133 Posts
Im just messing around, yall dont change it just for me. I would feel bad if someone else missed out because yall changed the date for me.

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
oh I know this, so we will keep everything in mind. so either weekend is good for me and if eveyone else is ok with it let me know.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I apologize for not being in the forum too much lately. Add us to the list of wanting to go.
Either weekend is good for us right now.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts