Polaris Ranger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I LIVE IN SOUTH LA. AND AM INQUIRING ON TRAILS THAT ARE ACCESSIBLE WITH A RANGER. LOOKING HARD AT CAMP LIVINGSTON TRAIL AND CANT FIND ANY THING THAT SAYS 50 INCH MAX WIDTH, CAN ANYONE HELP?

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Go to the new members forum and down the list a short ways, we have a few new guys from your area and then just send them a PM or Email by clicking the icons under their name on the left side.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Sorry, I can't help ya on this one. Most of my riding is done on Hunting clubs.

·
Registered
13 Posts
well if u like trail riding u need to take a look at louisianatrails.org its a old railroad thats runs from winfield to mindon its a total of 71 miles one way an u can stop in the towns u go through an drive around the town on your atvs an eat dinner get gas r what ever else u need ,i went last weekend an it was awsome an i was on a ranger . lots of old trusles one of them is over 500 ft long buts its a nice ride.

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
WOW, That sounds great and very much like what we found in WV on the Hatfield McCoy trails. Folks down there just welcome visitors and are happy you came down!
I love trail riding here but along an old sceinic RR bed would be a great outting!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
MAN I WILL BE LOOKING INTO THAT ONE , JUST THE KIND OF RIDE I WOULD LIKE TO GET A PIECE OF.

·
Registered
45 Posts
IS IT STATE OWNED LAND THE RESON I ASKED IS I DONT HAVE MY REGESTION STICK BECUSE I BOUGHT M Y RANGER IN TEXAS AND IN LOUISIANA I HAVE TO PAY TAXES AND I DONT HAVE THE 1000 BUCK FOR TAXES RIGHT NOW AND I WAS JUST WONDERING IF THEY INFORE THE LAWS UP THERE ARE NOT

·
Registered
13 Posts
no its owed by the rail road so u dont have to have a sticker but it cost 10 dollars a day r 25 dollars a year an u can ride anytime u want to.

·
Registered
133 Posts
How long did it take you to go all 142 miles?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
HOW MUCH FUEL DID YOU BURN, AND DO YOU HAVE TO GO THROUGH TOWNS TO GET BACK ON THE TRAIL

AS SOON AS WE CAN WE SHOULD SET UP A MEET FOR THIS RIDE

·
Registered
133 Posts
Im already working on it. Me and some friends will be heading over there in a couple of months. The women wont to wait for it to warm up a bit.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Gotta love the tank size on the Ranger. All my buddies riding 4-wheelers are constantly filling up before a ride....not me!

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Yea but us RZR guys get there twice as fast! :2funny:

·
Registered
345 Posts
Well, then, they will just have to wait for me with ALL the beer! LOL!! :2funny:

·
Registered
133 Posts
Hey if yall get a ride going before we do, be sure to post when.

·
Registered
133 Posts
You RZR guys cant and would never get there before the Rangers guys, because we carry the beer. :laugh: :laugh:

·
Registered
10 Posts
That's ok, I can carry beer in my RZR too. . . Well at least my wife carries it in her RZR. . . ;)

·
Registered
133 Posts
Yea, maybe a six pack or two, Rangers carry KEGS. :2funny: :2funny: Oh yea and un-sweet tea.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts