Polaris Ranger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This will probably be the main location for the meets from now on:

(click here for MAP)
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&ll=33.711418,-112.273901&spn=0.006203,0.009398&z=17&msid=107895316396726431136.000451a0c1b3f7999ebe4
DATE: August 1st (FIRST FRIDAY OF EVERY MONTH)
TIME: 7pm-9pm

All UTV's are welcome!

See you out there! :coolsmiley:

·
Registered
317 Posts
Re: "Meet & Greet" event May 2nd

Maybe we can get some kind of cards with this Forums address that we can print out, and give to other Ranger owners out there.
I'm not talking about anything Proffesionally done at a company or anything just some type of sheet of cards we can print out on our own computers printer. just something with site logo and website address, saying something like "You are invited to join us in the Arizona club at polarisrangerforum.com tell em ____________ sent you."
and you could put your screen name on the card.

Are you going for sure ? if you are, I'll try to make it out there, I'll know for sure later in the week.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

For Sure, For Sure

Ranger or No Ranger. I ended up w/ a torn Rear cv Boot. I noticed it when I was strapping the Ranger to the Trailer. It should be ready by then though. I'm going to take it apart today.

Many are riding there in their UTV's. Are you pretty close to ride there?
Some are riding from Litchfield and Glendale. I'm tempted to park at a local Wal-Mart and ride w/ them.
I'll be trailering. I hope my truck is ready, otherwise I'll be in my RV again :(

Are you going to the Ck ride on Sat.?

·
Registered
317 Posts

Im thinking of going out there 8)
Not sure if I'll bring the Ranger or not , mines probably not flashy enough for a "show"
I'm afraid I have a "billet shortage" :2funny:
But I still like to see what you can do to a sidexside if given the unlimited budget some of these people seem to have :eek:.

Looking at the map it looks like it right on Bell ? What is "FNR" ?
whos parking lot is this ? is it like a home depot or safeway or what ???

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Danny, don’t let “billet” discourage you. There’s a little of everything.
Some just get their utv w/ a high rate loan, some w/ accessories added. :D We’ll just put a bumper sticker in the back that says, “DON’T LAUGH, IT’S PAID FOR!” :coolsmiley:
Some people are bone-stock. Heck, last time there was a teryx (the new one from Kawasaki) that had Ranger wheels(like your new ones) – all stock besides that.
You got a full cage and seat, that’s all that is needed to make it “COOL”
I can’t see why you wouldn’t be proud to showoff your Ranger.

There is a lot of bling, but just because ours don’t have the bling, doesn’t mean people look you down. The event is about riding your utv there and seeing the possibilities.
Just a cool event. So DO, bring your Ranger.
The only whinos I frowned on(and that’s just me) were the ones that had all the bling or not, but were really muddy and dusty. If you’re on payment you gotta shiny it up! After that no cleaning needed!
Once a month for FNR, is good enough. I’ve got my Pledge ready!

The event will be held at a new strip mall. Not sure who owns the parking lots, for parking trucks/trailers though. Everything’s authorized so no problems there.

Oh, FNR is Friday night rhinos. Just what it’s always been called, but it’s for all utv’s.

I’m going to park at the Wal-Mart at Dysart/T-bird and ride up from there. There’s supposed to be a group riding up from Glendale that will stop for us, and making a couple other stops for other utv’s.

So are you in or what? You’re only allowed if you bring your Ranger, haha

Email me I got some info for you.

·
Registered
317 Posts

I plan to go tonight, but I doubt I'll bring the ranger this time, I would like to check it out first.

:coolsmiley:

will I be able to see it from Bell Road ?

·
Registered
3 Posts

Yes you can see it from Bell.
It is just east of the intersection of Reems and Bell on the south side of the road.

I might try to make it as well. I told a buddy that just bought a Prowler about it and he might make it too.
Taking the truck this time.

·
Registered
317 Posts

We will be there, I'll bring a digital camera and take a bunch of pictures and post them on Monday. O0

Once I get a better feel of what type of event these are, I'll know if I want to take the Ranger next time.

(I get board kinda easy :uglystupid2:)

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

There was a pretty good turn out of Rangers O0

I met Longhair, JimmyJam and Px2inlaw out there, did I meet anyone else?? Sorry if I missed anyone :uglystupid2:

A little different from last month's, seemed a bit more organized last time.
But it was cool, 'cuz I got to meet a lot of people :coolsmiley:
Here's a few pictures I took:

·
Registered
317 Posts

It was pretty cool, kinda a dark parking lot for a show :-\ but there was some things that gave me some ideas .

I sent my 12 year old around with a camera to take pictures, She got pictures of alot of the rangers.

And a few of the extraordinary Rhinos.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

I think that yellow Ranger was the coolest one ^-^
Haha

Nice pics. She takes much better pics than I do. After all she is only 12. The younger they are the more advanced they are in technology. My 4 year old knows her way around the computer much better than I do :p

Danny, is it ok if I use that pic for my sig line??

·
Registered
317 Posts

FamilyGuy said:
Danny, is it ok if I use that pic for my sig line??
Sure thing, if you like I can email the original huge picture to you, and you can mess around with it.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

Oh, NO! I better close this page before my girls see it!!
They'll want me to re-do the whole thing in pink! :-*
aaahhhh!! :D There's already TOO much pink in my life

Thx, Danny! Yes, please email it to me.....uh, original copy please.
HaHa

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Re: "Meet & Greet" event May 2nd **UPDATED** for June

I wanted to give everybody the heads up on this month's FNR.
It will be held in the east side (525 E Baseline Rd., Suite 108 Gilbert, AZ 85233) :( Most of us are in the West side, Bummer
But still seems to be worth the drive. I might come out, we'll see. Too far out still.
Here's a quote from the website:
June 6, 7:00 pm FNR's at SDHQ!

We're excited to be invited to SDHQ for Friday Night Rhino's in June!

Fuego Bar and Grill will be out with awesome Mexican food! Bring a few bucks, and feed the family!

Side By Side Action magazine will be here covering this event for their magazine! They'll be giving out free magazines, as well as magazine subscriptions to everyone who comes out!

We're working on having a judged UTV show with awards as well!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Is anyone going next friday to duners pizza for the meet & greet. Paul and I are planning on riding up there. Hope to see you guys there.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts