Polaris Ranger Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
1 more 8) member! I think the site has started in the right direction and without all of you it would not be possible. I will be adding motoalliance.com which sells viper winches by the end of the week. They are getting me a logo ready as we speak. A big thanks goes to everyone and their time here on Polaris Ranger Forum.

Josh

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Did you mean Venom winches?

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
It just made sense to me that venom & viper might in some strange way be connected! :)

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
lol, I don't know for sure but have always thought they where the same. I was told once that there is only so many places that make certain items like winches. That company then changes the looks and sell the same item a little cheaper. I know alot of your hand tools like dewalt , skill, etc also make different brands and market them as well. I know there is some winches that look just like the warn without a sticker on it. And now polaris has it's own winch. Warn would not let polaris work on there winch so now pure polaris has it's own warn look alike.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Awesome member count in such a short amount of time! Hope it continues!

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Yes I hope it continues as well. I like the way it is going, I had rather it go at a steady pace than to be fast and end fast. I think this is more of a laid back place for Polaris Ranger Discussion. And the longer we are around the more information we will have.

Josh

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
POP a CORK Josh, tripple digits in little more then a week O0

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
After New Years I don't even want to think about another CORK :2funny: However thanks to everyone for making this site successful.

Josh

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
OH GOODY, Still the second biggest mouth here! ;D

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Thanks, as of right now you can find my site on yahoo by typing in Polaris Ranger Forum. We are #2 on the list. And for google it is slower to crawl and it is not on the search side, so I purchased a sponsored ad on the right side. Type in Polaris Ranger Forum on google and look to the right. However if you click the ad link it will cost me, so leave this for new members.

·
Registered
635 Posts
Clicky click, I same them for right here.

·
Registered
507 Posts
caglezxj said:
Thanks, as of right now you can find my site on yahoo by typing in Polaris Ranger Forum. We are #2 on the list. And for google it is slower to crawl and it is not on the search side, so I purchased a sponsored ad on the right side. Type in Polaris Ranger Forum on google and look to the right. However if you click the ad link it will cost me, so leave this for new members.
For $5 I wont click the add link :2funny: Just kidding. I really like the layout of this site. Give it some more time, and you will have to expand.

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
we are now on google but own down the list. The more they crawl and find keywords on my site the higher it will go on the list.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts