Polaris Ranger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lets all see who everyone is. Post a picture of yourself. I think it is nice when I can put a face with a name. I will start, so any one who wants to throw darts can start with me ;D.

Here is me with my Dad and my boy. I am the one on the right.

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
First I had to figure out how to use the timer on the new camera O0

Me and the Boss! :2funny:

Gary

·
Registered
477 Posts
This is a cool thread. I like putting faces with names also. Here's me and my best friend....the light of my life.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Here is a picture of me and a friend of mine that I only met about 3 hours before this pic was taken! This was at a Fall Ride in IN that was list by another forum. I will let you guys see if youi can guess which one is me.

Mark

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
It is nice being able to put faces on the names and I hope others follow along and add their Mug Shots!

I don't have a guess for you Mark and actually got nothing but a red X the first time this loaded. Of course I had some smart a$$ remark like "You're the X".

All is well now and I can't wait to see the rest of this group.

Gary

·
Registered
81 Posts
here's me,

·
Registered
181 Posts
GRAZOR said:
It is nice being able to put faces on the names and I hope others follow along and add their Mug Shots!

I don't have a guess for you Mark and actually got nothing but a red X the first time this loaded. Of course I had some smart a$$ remark like "You're the X".

All is well now and I can't wait to see the rest of this group.

Gary
Gary, I am the one on the left in the brown hoodie. I had never met the fellow in the pic with me until this ride and my wife and his wife kept telling us that we acted just alike!

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
He looks like he could pass as your brother! It's always nice meeting up with folks you instantly can get along with like old friends.

Does he have a ride and is he close enough to get together with on occassion?

Looks to me like we could all have some fun together and Josh appears to be the yougest among us so we would have to spank him pretty hard if he can take some ribbing! :)

Too bad we are all spread so far appart but between Cathead and Big Orange they would probably be able to keep us all on different trails for days on end down where they are. I'm pretty sure they have the premium riding spot on the eastern seaboard right in their back yards.

If NY would get off their high horse anti ATV attitude there are millions of acres of drop dead gorgeous forests right here but all off limits to us.

Gary

·
Registered
111 Posts
Here's a couple of me and My Lady, and 8 month old Granddaughter Ali..aka 'Bump'...that's what my son and DIL named her when she first found out she was pregnant, cause she Ali, was just a Bump!!!!!

·
Registered
181 Posts
GRAZOR said:
He looks like he could pass as your brother! It's always nice meeting up with folks you instantly can get along with like old friends.

Does he have a ride and is he close enough to get together with on occassion?

Looks to me like we could all have some fun together and Josh appears to be the yougest among us so we would have to spank him pretty hard if he can take some ribbing! :)

Too bad we are all spread so far appart but between Cathead and Big Orange they would probably be able to keep us all on different trails for days on end down where they are. I'm pretty sure they have the premium riding spot on the eastern seaboard right in their back yards.

If NY would get off their high horse anti ATV attitude there are millions of acres of drop dead gorgeous forests right here but all off limits to us.

Gary
Yes Gary, He lives within 2 hours of me and I would love to get together with a bunch of you guys! And I have to agree about Josh. I guess I never paid any attention to his age on his profile :) if he gets out of hand we might have to ground him! Just kiddin Josh!! dont fire me please!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Haha,

Guys I might just be 26 but I had to grow up quick..... Of course it would be pretty cool to say you are fired!!! :2funny: just kidding you guys are my best friends.

Josh

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
westernwaterfowl said:
here i am in Moab
Just don't jump Al, me and Cathead feel your pain! :2funny:

1stRanger might be with us shortly!

Don't care what anyone says, 1952 was a great year!

Gary

·
Registered
477 Posts
Ha......so far my page 2 is made up exclusively of '52 models..... :coolsmiley:

·
Registered
111 Posts
52 was a good year O0 although some of us may be wearing out ;D

had 5 surgeries in my life........all in the last 6 years..........each 2 years apart except in '04, and the 2 I had that year were 2 months apart!

'02..Trigger finger..left hand 'Calif howdy finger' ;D
'04...carpal tunnel, left hand Aug.....right hand, Oct
'06..lower back/laminectomy.....ruptured disc pressing on the Sciatic nerve
'08...last Wednesday....trigger finger/left hand ring finger

1 - 20 of 48 Posts