Polaris Ranger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you look under some members user names you will see "Member Ranking" and sometimes a number.

Our site has a special feature so we can "Rate" members for posting possitive or valuable info that helps us.

It can also show a member when he has posted negative comments that some or many of us don't appreciate.

Once a member has 50 posts the member rating will appear under his name. Everyone but you will also see a Possitive & Negative box. It is visible only to others so you can't crank up your own.

When you read posts by other members and feel they have given valuable input then you can click on the possitive button and give that member an ATTABOY!

If you feel a post by a member is not worthy or off topic or may be negative then you can click the negative button and that member will loose a point.

It is just a good way for us all to know who here offers good info and to let that person know we appreciate his efforts or we don't.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Very nice feature, I like that ;D

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
See that Chief, I just gave you a point.

You can only give or take 1 point at a time and you can't give yourself points.

Now, on the down side, Josh has his finger on the button and can spank you any time you step out of line. For a while mine was going up and down like a Yo Yo! ;D

Gary

·
Registered
151 Posts
GRAZOR said:
See that Chief, I just gave you a point.

You can only give or take 1 point at a time and you can't give yourself points.

Now, on the down side, Josh has his finger on the button and can spank you any time you step out of line. For a while mine was going up and down like a Yo Yo! ;D

Gary
Thanks Gary! As long as he doesn't like the spankings we're fine :2funny:

·
Registered
59 Posts
Fng

Hello all: From Nova Scotia Canada. I am new to all this (forums) and ATV/UTV etc. Just bought two 04 Ranger 500s, one works fairly well and the other is for parts. I expect to be doing a lot of work to sort out all the fun stuff. Am sure to be asking loads of questions.

Don

·
Registered
35 Posts
Well hello all I have 2010 800XP hopefully will be doing mods hope i can have good input one day

1 - 11 of 11 Posts