Polaris Ranger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The 23rd thru the 25th of May at Windrock in Oliver Springs TN. Memorial Day weekend they are having mud bogs rock climbing sled pulls and drag racing. Its the spring event for the year. Come on up and join us!

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
I hate it I am missing this, we will get back from Mexico on the 25th. Please post pictures to show everyone how much fun it is up there.

Josh

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The events start on friday the 23rd. They havent posted any times yet. I suggest if you want to stay there that you get there on wed. or thurs. or call some motels in Oak Ridge and try and get a room A.S.A.P.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The double Tree Hotel in Oak Ridge is very nice. I always camp at the bottom of the mountain so i dont usually get a hotel.

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
GEEZ! You southern guys get to have all the fun and all the events!

I have to drive a minimum of 15 hours just to show y'all how it's done :2funny:

My RZR won't even know how to handle itself on flat ground or in a muddy CRICK!

Wish we could get a few more yankees on this great site cept it seems we abolished having fun along with a few other things back in the war.

Have a blast at windrock and wish we could take up a fuel collection for a few of us frozen brains to come on down and show you how it's done. >:D

Gary

Ya see! I clicked on the EVIL icon and it shows up in my post as Cheesy, here I am clicking again and for absolute sure on EVIL >:D

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Hey,

The name of the hotel is Jameson Inn. Double Trees is nicer but cost more as well. I got the enclosed trailer now and wish I could be there for the ride and try it out for the first time. We are riding tomorrow at Wilborns in Cullman.

Josh

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Hey, Kevin

We plan on making a trip to Windrock in June or July. I have been a couple of times but would like someone that knows the place to guide us. Is it possible to get you to guide us on a few of the trails when we make it up. We can plan it so you will be able to be there. I have a enclosed trailer so I would camp at the bottom of the hill.

Josh

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Josh,

No problem just let me know what weekend its gonna be and we will be there. I cut my fourwheeling teeth on that mountain range so i should be able to show you some pretty good things. I have a bunch of guys up here that would rather ride than eat, so just let me know when and we will hit it.

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Auerpadgett said:
Josh,

No problem just let me know what weekend its gonna be and we will be there. I cut my fourwheeling teeth on that mountain range so i should be able to show you some pretty good things. I have a bunch of guys up here that would rather ride than eat, so just let me know when and we will hit it.
sounds great to me. Just don't take us on trail 39. They bypass of 39 that is it was a pain. I winched 8 times on it and swore never to get on it again with a atv or side x side. However it looks fun in a jeep. I will get a trip planned and let you know.

Josh

1 - 20 of 20 Posts