Polaris Ranger Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i recently purchased a set of seizemik lighted mirrors for my ranger and soon found out that i was going to have to be creative on the install. they wont fit with the provided brackets and after several attempts i settled on drilling a hole in each door through an exxisting interior hole, not my idea but it worked fine. bolted the mirrors in place and ran the electrical on the inside of the doors. I dont have very good pictures yet but will post what i have. Im rehabing a total knee replacement right now and am not getting around well enough to go in the garage and play. Resized_20191113_174342.jpeg

Attachments

·
Registered
12 Posts
i recently purchased a set of seizemik lighted mirrors for my ranger and soon found out that i was going to have to be creative on the install. they wont fit with the provided brackets and after several attempts i settled on drilling a hole in each door through an exxisting interior hole, not my idea but it worked fine. bolted the mirrors in place and ran the electrical on the inside of the doors. I dont have very good pictures yet but will post what i have. Im rehabing a total knee replacement right now and am not getting around well enough to go in the garage and play. View attachment 23033
More pictures! Hahaha looks good,why did you settle with those?

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
with them on the metal straps they were prone to vibrate and i still couldnt use the passenger side door mirror. now with them mounted flush on the door i can use them with very little vibration and the position is better for me to see out the passenger side .

1 - 3 of 3 Posts