Polaris Ranger Forum banner

Is the contest a good idea?

• Total voters
21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Monthly Ranger/Razor contest....

My baby finally finished! Here is my 2012 Ranger 800 LE EPS entry, First off I modified it for ice fishing in the cold Canadian North, Pure Polaris options include Warn integrated winch,bush guard,nerf bars,rear bush bar,fender exstentions,cargo box divider,Lock & Ride tiedowns,full glass windscreen, full poly cab,lower control arm guards,LED off road light,dual battery,underdash and seat seal kit,underseat storage cover,windshield wiper and fluid kit,travel cover,underdash storage nets, drove the dealer nuts installing all this! now for the aftermarket and custom fab stuff, The track system is a TJD Next Gen STS 4 All Season, a HCR racing Front skidplate and grill cover with stainless steel eyebolts, overtop of a Body Armour Full Underbody HDPM skidplate,custom fab rear fender liners to keep snow out of under caridge and engine area,towing shackle hitch,a custom box "web"to help secure cargo,rear LED Light,interior LED courtesy lights, winshield defroster,custom steering wheel and shift knob,Iphone mount,Lowrance HDS 7 GPS,Bowmar roof vent/escape hatch,upgraded engine antifreeze (-45 F) and a host of tweaks ! Also had a Triton all aluminum custom trailer made with Caliber slushshield and track grips to haul it around with, Allot of time sweat and $ went into this but I am more than happy with the result!! Now I wait for the first ice up! i would love to send images of the machine but I am limited to some crappy small useless images by this forum.

·
Registered
7 Posts
my 2013 400...

This is our '13 400. Great unit with upgrades that are usefull and understated. I love the clean look, ease of operation and the awesome ride. Poo hit a homerun with these units IMHO...

Tried to add photos but need more posts...

21 - 34 of 34 Posts