Polaris Ranger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So I got my 2021 XP 1000 on 4-14-21 here’s its progression in the last couple weeks.

Only mod I did on the first day was to put the rear bumper on. The dealer put the heater in for me.

By day 3 I had the turn signals in, the tires and rims and the winch on.

Day 5 my Windows came in from the dealer so I installed them and put the sticker on the rear window.

Day 9 was a biggie, doors on, roof on. The roof didn’t come with the seal/insulation kit so I’ll have to take that off to install it once it comes in but it’s done till that happens then I can install the head liner and she will be all done......maybe.
(its been raining haven’t been able to take a good picture of it done)

·
Registered
40 Posts
Very nice...congrats...the hard doors are NICE!....Where are the hood baskets and bed extender/?? (just kidding)...check out Texas-outdoors.com....if you need an endless supply of other goodies....your rig looks nice, I can't wait until my Northstar ultimate gets here...I have a room full of goodies to put on it...everybody is saying that the Camo takes longer to get...might be true....at least you can ride and smile!

·
Registered
40 Posts
By the way...Your cardboard is in the wrong spot if its there to spot any leaks...the engine is by the drivers side rear...behind the rear door.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Cardboard is there just till I can burn it. Those doors come in Big boxes. But the coolant is up front.... after the dealer installed the heater I had a little antifreeze leak, but I fixed it, no more leak.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Man....you make me wish that I'd opted for blue instead of camo.....What brand/size are those tires and wheels?....It looks like they clear for steering up front....you have a NICE rig dude!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you. The tires are Tensor Regulators 28x10-14 the rims are STI HD4’s. They clear fine I wish I would have gone with 30’s.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Looks really good. My Trail Boss just came in and I have the winch, front & rear windshields, roof & liner being installed on it. Are your doors Polaris brand? They look good.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts