Polaris Ranger Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Added a 3 inch Xtreme lift, 1 inch Xtreme spacers, Douglas Rattlesnake, and 27 inch SwampLites.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Nice looking setup. I would like to do about that size lift to mine one of these days.

·
Registered
181 Posts
If I couldn't have gotten my '06 blue XP , my nest choice of color would have to be the Browning. That is sharp Bob.

Mark

·
Registered
21 Posts
KOOL MACHINE , THE LIFT LOOKS GOOD. CANT BEAT THE SWAMPLITES FOR THE SOUTHERN BOYS I FIND THEY PULL WELL IN THE MUD HOLES AND SMOOTH ON THE BLACKTOP.THE RIMS GO GOOD WITH THE THEME. WHAT SIZE AND MAKE WINCH DO YOU HAVE?

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The Browning comes with a 4000 lb Waren. Since Im cheap, I will use it untill it breaks. Then I will look into buying a Rual. I've had good luck with them on my other machines I owned.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The lift, and tires together, gave me 15 inches of ground clearence.

·
Registered
50 Posts
When you lift 3'' does it effect any of the suspension? Do any other mods need to be addressed when you lift the machine? ???

lynerd

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I havent had any problems with the lift yet. As for having to add anymore mods due to the lift. No in fact I sometime puy my factory tires and wheels if I know am going to running on the black top alot.

·
Registered
507 Posts
I am not sure if my eyes are buggin out, but that first picture sure gives the illusion that it is suspended in mid air.

·
Registered
477 Posts
2005DMAX said:
I am not sure if my eyes are buggin out, but that first picture sure gives the illusion that it is suspended in mid air.
Funny.......I have been thinkin' that same thing.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I swear you guys have been drinking. Either that or yall have been talking to MyHoundWillFindU. He accused me of usinf Photo Shop. I guess i will have to take another pic.

·
Registered
635 Posts
I really like the look of your Ranger.. And the small picture with the shadow effect does look like its in mid launch..

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
KILLING ME HERE ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

·
Registered
635 Posts
I think your trying to beat me to 100 :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :D :D :D :D :D ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Dang it!!! You beat me. Thats ok, but if I ever catch up to ya. :knuppel2: :knuppel2: :knuppel2: :2funny:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts