Polaris Ranger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought a new 21' HL yesterday and filled it up on the way home till it is coming up the fill neck, but it still shows 2 bubbles low on fuel.

Any ideas? I posted on a polaris FB page and it seems to be a common issue but no fix that I could find.

·
Registered
15 Posts
My 21' crew also does this.

·
Registered
2020 Polaris Ranger 1000 Premium
32 Posts
My 20' does the same thing, its annoying as you don't really know how close you are to empty. I suspect it's a mechanical issue having to do with float level. I guess there could be a small chance some sort of software code was slightly off when translating the information to the dash panel.

·
Registered
6 Posts
My 2018 does the same thing. Never shows full and shows empty well before it’s time to fill up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
35 Posts
My 21 came up to 3/4 the first time I filled it. I filled it again this week when it got just below 1/2 and when I thought it was full it wasn’t. I kept adding fuel until I could see the fuel going to fill until the fuel tank neck was starting to fill. When I checked it the gauge went to full.

Tank design Must create the illusion that it’s full before it really is. The cap holder is a poor design that further impedes fueling

1 - 6 of 6 Posts