Polaris Ranger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a brand new 6x6 bed off a '07 I think 6x6. It is red and has a small scratch on one sticker but never hauled anything. Any Ideas what its worth?

Mark

·
Registered
39 Posts
Where do you live? Since this will be a deciding factor when it comes to shipping.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I can ship from Madison, IN or Versailles, IN

Mark

·
Registered
39 Posts
Thats exactally what I was thinking! O0

if its not to much trouble what would shipping be to 34769 business

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
that was my intention but I was thinking about selling it and buying some other soodies before summer

Mark

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
D said:
Thats exactally what I was thinking! O0

if its not to much trouble what would shipping be to 34769 business
D V 8 , I apologize for not answering this sooner. I did not see it yesterday. I will have to check with someone who knows because I dont know anything about shipping stuff like this!!

Mark

·
Registered
39 Posts
not a problem, I actually edited my post while you were responding so I figured you didn't see it

like I said when ever you have time

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
DV8,
I checked with my Shipping Supervisor at work today and I actually could not remember your zip but gave him a similar one(LOL) and I checked when I got home and think it is close to you and business to business with Con-Way is about $205 PM me if you want to talk more.

Mark

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Anybody interested???? I might be willing to Drive a couple hours or for the right price split shipping!! I need to get it out of my Barn.

Mark

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Bump. I need to get rid of this ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
If you part this bed out from Polaris, which it only comes in pieces it is over $1100, I will take $300 and would be willing to drive 2 hours in any direction for an extra $50..

Mark

1 - 12 of 12 Posts