Polaris Ranger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys. I am from the Orange County Area. I haven't been to too many discussion boards but starting to make my rounds. Everyone seems very friendly here. I've been riding around in a Rhino and a Ranger these days and whatever we have down at the shop. I have the fun job of coming up with cool new parts to make. Some make it most dont haha. The best part is watching all our neighbors stare at me when I zip around corners with the Ranger.

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Everyones .02 cents makes this place happen! Check out our sponsors for good deals. Also by being a Polaris Ranger Forum Member you get 15% savings on the Power Steering Kits.

·
Registered
635 Posts
Welcome, and I see now I don't have to warn you about Josh, as for the rest of us we're "Laid Back".. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Being an old fart, I kind of like the "LAID" idea! :2funny:

Welcome to the site and lets hear about some of your creations while we have some fun bustin on the Boss! ;D

Go say hi over in your chapter section and use the tech and mod sections for posting your handy work.

PICs, we love pics!

Gary

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You're best bet is to go to Barstow. We usually test our race truck and prerun from outlet center drive. In O.C there isnt really anywhere unlees you know someone that has private property. Wear a helmet!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts