Polaris Ranger Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello everyone, I am a newbie PRF member & Ranger owner as of last week. I am from New Brunswick, Canada. I posted this first in the main General Discussion forums not knowing there was a Canadian forum, I wasn't getting any replies there anyways. I would really love some feedback from you guys if you could be so kind. I have a few questions the first being;

I would like to know if there is a notification on the instrument panel on when to change your oil or do you just change it every so many miles or kilometres? Do you have to use Polaris oil & is it ok to use Synthetic? I was thinking Royal Purple Synthetic? High test gas or regular unleaded?

I purchased my new SXS with a double Polaris gun rack & cases but after I got it home there isn't much space in them for scoped rifles (especially ones with 50mm+ objectives). I know Kolpin makes a bigger case called the 6.0 case I believe that has a flip opening at the end in comparison to my ends that just pull off. I'd like to be able to put my rifles in my own soft shell cases & then into the the Kolpin 6.0 hard shell cases for extra added protection from jars, vibrations etc.& i'm wondering if there is room for this? Or maybe there Is a better case, I know I saw a big sky rack one that fits up under your roof but I am leery as I wouldn't want my scopes getting knocked or sustain jars being hooked to the roll bar mount directly.
I also saw a soft shell double gun case that might work too from Classic Quad Gear does anyone have this case? Looks like it might bounce around from the bottom of the case front to back ?

Last question I've been told I should get a rear windshield to reduce dust & noise in the cab, possibly the Polaris Poly Rear Panel? your thoughts on this as well? Any help on this would be great guys I really appreciate it.

Thank you so much,

Waterwolf

·
Registered
39 Posts
Hi! hailing from the beautiful region of Charlevoix, Québec

Just purchase a Ranger Ev, will take possession tomorrow. We will go trough a Lithium Ion conversion. Congrats on your new purchase!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts