Polaris Ranger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
635 Posts
Welcome Jack, and where in Ohio do you hail from..

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Thanks for joining Jack! A friend and fellow old timer is always welcome here.

It will be good to have some fellow members up in the NE section so we too can do some get togethers and meets without the 1000 mile drives.

I have to admit though that the further south we go it appears the places to ride open up a great deal more.

It will be good to find some centrally located spot for us to do a get together so keep your thoughts on something around the NE quadrant and lets try to find it.

Gary

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
I hope we can find a place and have a UHMW Skid party! "SHOW ME YOUR BELLY" :2funny:

We could probably get Peanut to come and have a blast raking him over the coals! I can't get him to come here yet but it is just a matter of time I hope. He sure could help our post count go thru the roof! ;D

Right now I'm pretty sure alot of these northern zone RZR's are laid up till the thermometer goes back above freezing. I just started ice fishing this week so will have something to do till the weather breaks. Ice is not sfae enough to go ice riding but it's OK for fishing and keeping my cool without bugging my wife to death.

Gary

·
Registered
507 Posts
Welcome to the forum Muddober. Sit back, relax and post away.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Welcome aboard! Where are you located in Ohio? I am about 40 minutes from the Indiana/Ohio line

mark

1 - 10 of 10 Posts