Polaris Ranger Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to everyone!!! I have been waiting since May for my name to come up on the RZR list at the Polaris dealership in Centerville Ut, (Tri-City Polaris). Thought I had a couple more months to go but got a Christmas suprise last week when they called and told me to come in and pick it up. Santa got a brand new "Red sleigh" for Christmas although Mrs. Claus wasn't all that excited about the timeing of the new addition.
I have two KFX 700's and two Polaris 90's (for the grandkids) all equiped with paddle tires for the sand. I pack them all up in my 26' toy hauler and head down to the Jericho Sand dunes (just outside Delta, Ut) every chance I get! I have been riding mostly sand for the last few years but have ventured out in the mountains on a few occasions. I going to have to make some adjustmets next time I go to make room for the RZR.
Although I will still be spending a quite a bit of time at the Dunes in the coming months I am looking forward to mountain riding in some of Utah's diverse and scenic mountains (now that i have 4 wheel drive). Definitly going to have to take a trip to Moab to check out the slick rock trials.
Looking forward to some good tips on what "to get" and "not to get" for the new ride. I started with front and rear brush guard bumpers, rockslider nerf bars and a full aluminun skid plate (anticipating doing some rock crawling) from the dealer. I got some paddle tires off Ebay that I should be getting here in the next few days. Not sure what i going to add next but i have had it less than a week, so I got some time!!!

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Welcome to PRF. Sounds like you have a great time and enjoy the outdoors as much as I do. Please feel free to post of in the RZR discussion about any mods that you are looking for. Also get us a picture of it up in the photo section.

Josh

1 - 2 of 2 Posts