Polaris Ranger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am 56 male and i work at Alcoa/Sapa, i am in maintenance. the little dove and i enjoy riding and camping. we enjoy utah with all the riding possibilities. thanks

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Welcome to Polaris Ranger Forum. I myself work in Maintenance. I work for Toyota Motor Mfg. I am a do it yourself type of guy and there is a few of them around here. I hope you enjoy it.

Josh

·
Registered
507 Posts
Welcome, you are fortunate to have all those trails. I am envious.

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Nice to see you made it here Al.

If they ever build my ship and it ever comes in :( UTAH is on my list of places to visit and ride.

Me and the Mrs. sure could have a blast doing a cross country trip and riding in all the really nice states as we go.

Post up some pics of your rig and let us know how your skids are working for you.

Gary

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
gary , it is good to hear from ya. hope everything has calmed down from the fiasco lately. thinking about getting a 3"x3" angle by 1/8" thick piece of alum. to go along the side for alittle protection. since i work at alcoa it shouldn't be to hard to find. lol thanks alan

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Post some pics when you get it done Al down in the RZR or fabrication forums. We love pics here and are a rather visually stimulated group! :)

A buddy here has a real nice sheet of aluminum diamond plate left over from his jeep project but I think you should be able to find what you need at work!

Gary

·
Registered
50 Posts
Hey, welcome aboard from Lynerd in Florida. 8) I was in Utah some last year and I can see there could be some great places to ride.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Excited to see so many riders from Utah! I have been riding here my whole life, tell me about a few of your favorite trails and maybe we can both find a few new ones. Just spent the weekend riding up Spanish Fork Canyon, in the Lake Fork, Dairy Fork area. Great for the Ranger wide trails a few river crossings and over 30 miles of trails to go on.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts