Polaris Ranger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1999 Ranger 500 6x6
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently bought a 1999 Ranger 6x6 from my brother. I've done some work to it to get it running good but am looking to do more to spruce it up some. Looking forward to joining in the conversations in the future!

·
Registered
2020 Ranger Crew 1000 Premium "Megatron"
105 Posts
That is so cool. What a dinosaur! Love the machine. How does it run and operate?

·
Registered
1999 Ranger 500 6x6
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That is so cool. What a dinosaur! Love the machine. How does it run and operate?
It runs really good now that I cleaned the carb. Hours meter only shows 189! Who knows if it’s right. I did replace the primary, belt, and am waiting on new motor mounts to come in. After that it should be pretty squared away! I’d like to do more to it to make it more useful to me such as a powered lift for the bed and bed liner over all the old paint.

·
Registered
2020 Ranger Crew 1000 Premium "Megatron"
105 Posts
It runs really good now that I cleaned the carb. Hours meter only shows 189! Who knows if it’s right. I did replace the primary, belt, and am waiting on new motor mounts to come in. After that it should be pretty squared away! I’d like to do more to it to make it more useful to me such as a powered lift for the bed and bed liner over all the old paint.
That’s awesome. It’d be cool to see a video of it in action.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts