Polaris Ranger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am origonally from Newman Lake, WA. Currently deployed to Iraq, where I drive an '07 Ranger 6x6. I am now sold on either another 6x6 or an RZR once I return home. I love the 6x6 for the traction, but I think the RZR would be more fun

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Welcome to the forum Soldier and thank you from us all for your service.

I think when you get home you might feel the need to break out and have some fun and the RZR will do the trick a bit better then the 6X unless you really need a work horse.

Stick around and listen to what some others have to say. There are those here from both sides of the spectrum who like the full size rangers and who like the sport size RZR and we all seem pretty happy.

Gary

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Welcome to Polaris Ranger Forum!

Thanks for serving our country. Send me your mailing address in a pm and I will get you some Polaris Ranger Forum stickers to you.

Josh

·
Registered
635 Posts
Keep your head down and give us a shout when you get home, as you can see I'm in Spokane and would enjoy riding with you..
Thanks for your service....

[attachment deleted by admin]

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks for the warm welcome. i have spent some time on the forums here learning as much as i can about rangers. It helps a lot maintaining ours (we have 5 total over here) and i think i have decided on a RZR when I get home. You bet i will get a bunch of pictures as soon as my wife mails my camera out. I am the welder for my task force, and attached to "recovery" section so I will be converting the 6x6 into a ranger/gator/mule recovery vehicle. ;D

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Code Blue- i have a question. It seems there is talk in my unit about letting me take the 6x6 home with me considering how much work i have put into it. I want to be ahead of the game and have it registered in WA, so I can have proof of ownership when it is sent home from Germany. What kind of steps do I need to take to get a title/registration/tabs... or what ever WA issues to ATV owners. I have never registered an ATV before so this is new to me.
Thanks
Kevin

·
Registered
635 Posts
All you need is a 'MSO".( manufacturers statement of origin) from Polaris..It looks like this and should be in the bag with the tool kit and owners manual.. and for a mere 18.50 a year you can ride that thing in more areas than you'll ever have time for....

[attachment deleted by admin]

·
Registered
635 Posts
By the way sorry for the delay I went from Portland to NC to FL up through Chicago and back to Spokane on my motorcycle and just got back..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts