Polaris Ranger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
I guess I am the new person here. A little about me. I am really doing this for my other half as he is new to the whole forum thing. We live in North Florida. We have a 2002 or 2003 ( I am sure but he problay knows) ranger full size. We love it. Any way what he wants to know is how do you make it go faster than 41 mph? Is there a way to adjust? At 41 we are hitting the rev limiter. ANy ideas?

Thanks again

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Hey,

welcome to Polaris Ranger Forum, glad to have you and your " Other Half " . If you post a topic in the Full Size ranger Section with that question you will get a lot more answers. There is a few mods you can do to get the speed up. Post it up in that section and we will all chime in.

Also Post in this section to be entered in for a prize drawing. http://polarisrangerforum.com/index.php?topic=298.0

Josh

·
Registered
635 Posts
Welcome and have fun looking this place over..

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Welcome Dustydollars. I guess we should call you guys Dustydollars and his 2 bit side kick! :)

You will have fun here and learn just about all you will need to know about your machine and much, much more.

Click around in all the different forums and don't be affraid to jump in on any of the discussions. We don't bite and we also have a few husband/wife teams and I'm sure some boyfriend/girlfriend ones too.

I think the side by side machines are bringing many teams together that would not be here with the quads of yesterday.

It's good for us all to get the female perspective along with all this guy talk too.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Whats happening here More girls, Just kidding

Glad to have ya. We may have to start a girl thread so you all know whos who.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Welcome, hope you enjoy this forum as much as yall do your Ranger.

·
Registered
507 Posts
dustydollars said:
Hi all,
I guess I am the new person here. A little about me. I am really doing this for my other half as he is new to the whole forum thing. We live in North Florida. We have a 2002 or 2003 ( I am sure but he problay knows) ranger full size. We love it. Any way what he wants to know is how do you make it go faster than 41 mph? Is there a way to adjust? At 41 we are hitting the rev limiter. ANy ideas?

Thanks again
Well, from your name, visit the sponsors on this forum, and I am sure they would be happy to help you get rid of some of those dusty dollars. :2funny:.

Seriously, welcome aboard, and feel free to ask questions. That is how everyone learns.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts