Polaris Ranger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All
I have been a member of RZRforums.net for over 10 years and have had several RZR's over the years.
Yesterday we just picked up our new 2021 NorthStar Ultimate crew. We still have the XPT for the fast stuff but the Ranger is a whole different level of comfort for recreation here in central Idaho

I look forward to being part of this Ranger forum as well. I am looking for a little more fender flare coverage for the front are the Mudbusters a good choice?

Thanks
WIN_20201230_15_23_00_Pro.jpg

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The Luxury liner ...Hmmm thats a good name .... Deep Blue Titanic ..:unsure:😂🤣
I never thought I would own one of these but with the parents and in-laws getting older ..etc. .. it makes sense and it's really is nice for year round fun ...especially in our situation right now.
I was pleasantly surprised at how plush the suspension is in rough chop... it was much better then I had expected.
So far so good .

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hello All
I have been a member of RZRforums.net for over 10 years and have had several RZR's over the years.
Yesterday we just picked up our new 2021 NorthStar Ultimate crew. We still have the XPT for the fast stuff but the Ranger is a whole different level of comfort for recreation here in central Idaho

I look forward to being part of this Ranger forum as well. I am looking for a little more fender flare coverage for the front are the Mudbusters a good choice?

Thanks
View attachment 24463
It's pretty good actually, I really like it (y)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts