Polaris Ranger Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
507 Posts
Jimmy, that is a sharp looking rig. What kind of lights do you have on the top rack?

·
Registered
269 Posts
I like the shoulder/seat belts, I going to put a set in my Ranger like I have in my Jeep. Very nice ride.

·
Registered
635 Posts
I just love the way your rig looks, nice work..

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I haven't been to the dunes yet with my new ride. I work alot. But I want to go at least once before the season gets to hot. I also go out here by the white tanks and Crown King. That sounds cool!!! I think we can hook up and go for a cruise. How does the ranger do in the dunes??? Does paddles help out in the dunes?

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
"NOW I M READY TO HIT THE TRAILS"!!!!

Looks more like you're ready to hit a Parade! O0

I sure do love the clean looks of that blue and think we will probably see some RZRs pretty soon in that color.

Are all your buddies just like mine? Seems every time I get mine all cleaned up and looking like new, they are jealous and can't wait to get me into some mud!

Gary

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well Grazor,

Your absolutely right!!! Unfortunately most of my friends and relatives own rhinos!!! :-[ :-[ :-[

I have a couple of pictures that I will post of our trailride this weekend !!!!

And back to ETX's question on the installation of the steering wheel?? My cuz and installed the tilt steering wheel. As for the level of installation. I would say that it is about a 6 and 10 being difficult. It wasn't that bad bud time consuming and just be sure that you read the directions and go through it all before you start tearing it apart!!!! It took us about 6 hours. I had some technical difficulties because once I got my steering wheel all put together my tilt wouldn't work... So make sure your tilt works before everything is put together because you will need a steering wheel puller to take it off because of the key way holding it all in!!! I had installed my tilt and everything was in and it wouldn't tilt. It took me a while to troubleshoot and I had to pull the tilt off and found that the end off the spring was a little bent and caught in the rotation of the tilt and wouldn't allow it to tilt so I had to pull it all apart :'( :'( :'( I got it fixed and it works great. One other thing is that whent you buy the tilt you have to buy a steering wheel with it because it doesn't come with it!!! Also my screws for the steering wheel didn't come with it!!!

All in all,it looks good, it drives good, and it doesn't give you that bus steering wheel look or drive!!!!
I LIKE IT!!! :) :) :)

·
Registered
10 Posts
ya i have 27" ams paddles they work the best for the big ranger and ya it works well not the fastest but i show some rhinos a thing or two :knuppel2:

·
Registered
30 Posts
jimmyjam said:
Well Grazor,

Your absolutely right!!! Unfortunately most of my friends and relatives own rhinos!!! :-[ :-[ :-[
Now you know why my screen name is RhinoRescue!!! 8)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts