Polaris Ranger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Getting ready to start the process of buying a new 2019 Northstar. Polaris has some incentives going on right now that expire on September 30th. My question is, will they come out with better incentives after that, in an attempt to get rid of remaining 2019 models, or should I be dealing now? Thanks

·
Registered
8 Posts
Getting ready to start the process of buying a new 2019 Northstar. Polaris has some incentives going on right now that expire on September 30th. My question is, will they come out with better incentives after that, in an attempt to get rid of remaining 2019 models, or should I be dealing now? Thanks
Im finding great deals right now with the out going XP 900's going for $11,999

·
Registered
6 Posts
The best deals are usually before Sept 30th. After that, they tend to be less. Not always true for all models. Good luck!
This is the same thing that I found last year when researching. We ended up not buying until this year, but I thought the dealers would want the previous years model off the lot the later in the year it got.

It did not work that way for us last year at least.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ended up getting a white 2019 Northstar with Ride Command last week. Deal seemed fair and I got the 3 year extended warranty as part of the incentive program. Haven't had a chance to do a lot of riding yet, but have really been pleased so far.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Ended up getting a white 2019 Northstar with Ride Command last week. Deal seemed fair and I got the 3 year extended warranty as part of the incentive program. Haven't had a chance to do a lot of riding yet, but have really been pleased so far.
Awesome! Welcome to the Northstar club!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts