Polaris Ranger Forum banner

New Owner of a 2021 Polaris Ranger 570-6 crew

20K views 56 replies 9 participants last post by  VicNic3 
#1 · (Edited)
Added a front light bar and some rear lights to aid in backing up. Now want to add a EPS kit for the wife.Need to know what kit to buy?
Vehicle Windshield Automotive exterior Car Bumper
Land vehicle Motor vehicle Tire Automotive tire Windshield
Vehicle Tachometer Car Gauge Auto part

See less See more
#2 ·
Nice ride and you should have plenty of light for sure. I just wired up my new to me 2013 for lights... ....just waiting on them to arrive for final step. I have a bar led but cant mount it without interfering with tilt out windshield or Go Light on top, so I'm putting 3 pods up front and a single pod flood in rear.

I have eps and it's nice but no idea what brand it is.

#4 · (Edited)
Added a SuperATV/UTV 4500lbs winch. Added a 14 foot wired remote tied into added rocker switch on dash.Here is the roller fairlead I used. Modified the wiring connectors to use a busbar plug connector.
KFI Stealth Roller Fairlead Standard - KFI ATV Winch, Mounts and Accessories
The winch
4500 Lb. UTV/ATV Winch (With Wireless Remote & Synthetic Rope)
Hand held wired 14 foot remote
Universal ATV Winch 14ft Corded Remote Kit - KFI ATV Winch, Mounts and Accessories
Winch mount
#101560 Polaris Ranger Winch Mount - KFI ATV Winch, Mounts and Accessories
Winch switch
OTRATTW Carling Tech Contura XII Rocker Switch, Polaris WINCH IN/OUT, AMBER LENS | eBay

Vehicle Inflatable boat Tire Boat Automotive wheel system

Vehicle Gauge Car Tachometer Auto part
Land vehicle Vehicle Automotive exterior Bumper Automotive tire

Cable management Auto part Vehicle Wire Engine

#8 ·
Installed the SuperATV EZ Steering kit today. Took me about 3 hours taking the time to make sure the fit was right and tight. After installing, the feel in the steering is smooth and quiet. Can use one finger to turn the wheel. The hardest part for me ,was to get lower dash down out of the way. There are screws everywhere seems. This is the kit I bought.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B077YZGGD1/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o06_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
The wife is extremely happy.😀(y)

#11 ·
Nice ride! I am debating between the 2021 570 Crew and 570 Crew Full Size (6). I cant seem to find any interior pictures of either, but how are the seats / benches different between the two (other than the extra belts)? Does the Full provide any more comfort if riding at full capacity? Thanks.

#16 ·
Nice job with the switches Vic. They compliment the factory drive mode switch. I'm curious when you, or others, would use the dash winch switch instead of the wired remote. Safe winching requires the user and bystanders to stand clear of the cable path in the event of a break and whiplash of the cable. Note: synthetic will whiplash too but with less force. Are you using the dash switch to rewind the cable with a friend in front holding tension and feeding the cable?

That roller fairlead looks fine for synthetic. The big issue with that setup is making sure all the rollers overlap well without gaps to avoid pinching the rope. That KFI model does the trick well.

I recently added a front winch and am working out a plan for auxiliary lighting, turn signals, and interior lights as well as a stereo setup. The stock battery is pretty puny for aux lights much less winch use. Are you considering adding a larger battery? I'm thinking of mounting a group 24 automotive battery under the back seat in a marine battery box and removing the small oem battery. The 5,000 lb winch I mounted says a 12AH battery is the absolute minimum. I think the oem is 14AH.

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk

#19 ·
I was going to add dash switch for winch too, but ran out of dash blank room for the rocker style switch....I would have used it often as I usually have to apply brakes anyway as I use it for straightening fence posts etc also.

No big deal to use the plug in cable though. Thanks for posting fair lead info as I just got nylon to swap out the older steel cable....dang steel cable unveils whenever I switch to free spool to pull cable out. I went ahead and bought same kfi fair lead as old one is marred all up from steel cable.

#24 ·
Adding a set of these.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.