Polaris Ranger Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
any chance you could get a measurement for me? I have a 22 crew Northstar coming and trying to decide on what trailer size to buy. looking at a 14 ft trailer with a 2 ft dovetail on the back. want to make sure the ranger will fit. looking for a measurement from front of front bumper to the back of rear tire. thanks in advance!!!

·
Registered
100 Posts
any chance you could get a measurement for me? I have a 22 crew Northstar coming and trying to decide on what trailer size to buy. looking at a 14 ft trailer with a 2 ft dovetail on the back. want to make sure the ranger will fit. looking for a measurement from front of front bumper to the back of rear tire. thanks in advance!!!
I would think a 14 foot would be more than ample... 14 foot is 168"

Tip of front bumper to the back of the machine is only 152" on a crew

·
Registered
4 Posts
The trailers 14’ long but it has a 2’ dovetail so it’s 12’ flat then the 2’ dovetail at the rear. Trying to make sure back tire will be up on the flat area if that makes sense.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Get the 16’ ft 14 leaves no room what so ever

1 - 20 of 27 Posts