Polaris Ranger Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys just wanted to introduce myself. I have been a die hard ATV guy for my whole life and finally took the plung into UTV. Picked myself up a 700 xp just this last weekend and can't wait to get some good riding in.

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Great to have you here Himarker!

We all would love to hear about riding up in the north country so please thrill us with some pics and info from your area.

Gary

·
Registered
635 Posts
Welcome and show us pic's when you can, I have a brother in Steward, he loves it there..

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I will throw up some picks from last summers ride tonight when I get off work. It will be pretty late.

Later,

Jason

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Here is a pic of me couple days before a big ride we have every year. We were testing out the trails and got a little muddy.

Hopped on my wifes machine and passed up a buddy on his new grizzly, oh yeah thats an old stock 400 I am on hehe

This was a real nice day we had for a ride.

Here is a pic of the Ranger I just got. Really have only gotten to drive it in the snow a few times, but I already really like it.

Got a little high centered here, took a few minutes to get out.

And finally getting through a mud hole after working my butt off.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I am in the Fairbanks area now. I spent a little time commercial fishing out of the king salmon are though.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Know you aren't new now, but I am. :) Just bought a 2011 500 EFI, waiting for the dealer to get the plow, top and heater in and installed before I take delivery. Should be in the garage before the last week of September. Are you still liking yours as much as when it was new?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Fellow Alaskan

Great pics Himarker. Where were you riding? I need to start taking the time to get pictures when we ride areas like that. Hope to see you out there this summer.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts