Polaris Ranger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi from Emmett Idaho. I’m happy to be part of the Ranger Family. I own a 2015 RZR 900s but just ordered a 2021 Ranger XP 1000. I’m looking forward to having the option of taking out the RZR when we go on group rides. That’s usually when everyone wants to go fast, but having the Ranger for the days the dog and I are going out to shoot some ground squirrels, pigeons or starlings or just heading to the river to drown some worms.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Congratulations on the new ride.

I got my new XP 6 days ago and it’s too cold to ride (-18F This morning). and it’s expected to stay cold for another week.

Ive been getting all the extra things installed that I think I need. Mirrors, cab light, seat belt by pass, Kolpin gun mount and adding Straps, chains, tool kit and a first aid kit. Undecided if I’m going to buy the storage box for under the passenger seat.

I removed the side nets because I mostly use the Ranger to shoot Sporting Clays and the nets are a pain for frequent stops.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Adding the fun stuff is the best part of getting a new machine. I’m not going to lie, I don’t even have it yet and I have a “pile” of stuff ready to install.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Same way here. Not even sure when mine is coming in but garage is filled with racks and tires plus gun mounts. Lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts