Polaris Ranger Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2021 xp1000 northstar premium
12 Posts
Has anybody heard of any plans by Polaris on how to increase production on these ultimates ????
I was told by my dealer some divisions are going 7/24 and some others16 hours a day. The dealer also said they cancelled the release of the new 4 stroke snowmobile for 2022 because they can not shut down and retool due to the back orders of atv/utv line. Hopefully this should help..

·
Registered
6 Posts
I loaned my 2019 northstar to my brother in Dec and he wrecked it. Lesson learned. I the insurance was finalized early Feb and I got the replacement ordered right away with a june delivery date. My question is when will the 22's start shipping should I just tell my dealer to wait and order me next year's model if it will be here in August

·
Registered
8 Posts
I ordered the Ultimate Ranger 3 weeks ago and was told it might be delivered in May. Talked to the dealer yesterday and it is now slated to be delivered in April. Who knows? Bad thing is I sold my like new 2016 XP 900 in one day so I have no machine for a while.

·
Registered
7 Posts
With the wait times you guys are having I hate to post. I ordered my Northstar Ultimate in January with an expected delivery time in March. It arrived this week.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts