Polaris Ranger Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just purchased my RZR today & i would like to put 12" aluminun rims on it from Polaris , but my quetion is will it change the width of the machine ....????i would like to stay with the 50" width so i can ride the trails...........will these rims keep me @ the 50" width or will it be wider......any help on this would be great

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
I am thinking those come stock or they did on my ranger. And if they are then it will keep you at 50" . I have some Polaris Ranger 12" aluminum rims that was used a few times if interested.

Josh

·
Registered
635 Posts
For the most part any non-stock after markets are always going to be wider than 50, I don't know of any that won't.. I keep a set of stockers in my trailer in case I go somewhere I need them.. Up here so far Oregon is our only concern..

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
As far as I know, the only rims available that will not make the RZR over 50 inches are the ones it comes with, black steel.

Another company, I think ITP claims they are making some soon but I have not seen them yet.

When you go to the polaris Crusher and Bruiser 14" aluminum rims the machine is almost 56" wide.

Check with our sponsors and let them know your concerns about not getting any wider. Some company has to do something pretty quick to keep the RZR 50" and use a nicer wheel then the stock ones.

Gary

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys for all your help.......hey Josh.....what are the rims you have & what would you have to get for them .....looking for 12x6 & 12x8....thanks can i possibly get a pic of them....?????

·
Registered
507 Posts
I just measured mine tonight, and I am at 54" wide. This is with the Vision 160 wheels.

·
Registered
1 Posts
caglezxj said:
I am thinking those come stock or they did on my ranger. And if they are then it will keep you at 50" . I have some Polaris Ranger 12" aluminum rims that was used a few times if interested.

Josh
Hey Josh,did u still have those 12" rims?
If so,
What condition are they in?
Do u have tires mounted?
Price for either or BOTH?
You're pretty close to me as I'm about 1/2 between Nashville & Chattanooga

1 - 8 of 8 Posts