Polaris Ranger Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
we took ownership of our new Red RZR yesterday. I am in Georgetown, KY for work. so my wife has been testing it out and she loves it. I got the polaris lock and ride windshield, soft top until i build a metal one and front and rear pre runner bumpers. i will get some pictures this weekend.

josh

·
Registered
635 Posts
Sweet Bro. I also got my fourth one last week..

·
Registered
143 Posts
Hope you enjoy the new machine. Had to beat some other sales people with a stick to hold that thing for ya O0 They are still sellin like hot cakes.

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I seen 1 on ebay for sale for 14,000 + and it had 20 bids. it was a all stock unit. That is crazy. Well I am a repeat customer cause Shoals Outdoor Sports has always taken care of me.

·
Registered
635 Posts
I can't wait to more back to that "Sweet home Alabama" Skynyrd style

·
Registered
507 Posts
Thats great Josh, you will really enjoy it.

I just installed the Hpd bushings in the steering column tonight. What a big improvement. I cannot believe how much slop was in the factory bushings. Put this on your modifications list.

·
Registered
507 Posts
Got them here http://www.hpd-inc.com. Click on the RZR Ranger at the top and it will take you to the RZR section. Scroll down and you will find them.

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I still have not made it home to try the RZR out yet. I ordered a Viper 4500lb Winch with the red synthetic rope, and currently looking at wheels and tires. I found a wheel I like just can't decide on a tire. Anyone got any ideas on a tire thatis 28" that fits a 14" wheel?

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Still wondering if you got the fast one or Green? ;D

Now the fun really begins getting this baby all dolled up!

Best wishes and congratulations. I am sure you will enjoy the RZR even better than the Ranger and we all can't wait to see what you fabricate for it.

Just a thought from a guy who rides the NE rocky mountains, get a real skid plate under it quick!

There are many nice additions you can do so have a ball.

What we all need to know now that your wife has laid claim to her RZR and broke it in, what will you be driving? :2funny:

Gary

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well we got it out over the weekend for the St. Judes Charity Ride. It is awesome. However it does need more ground clearance and a better skid. I have already ordered a winch and will have wheels and tires by the end of the week. I am going with the ITP terra coss 27" on 14" ss wheels. 2" rubberdown lift and 1.5" wheel spacers.

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Is your camera broke?

Actually, we all know what a red RZR looks like in pretty much stock form. What we all want to see is the ear to ear grin on your better halfs face! :2funny:

I am betting she feels alot more comfy in the RZR then she ever did in the Ranger. It does kind of mold around you and gets you a bit lower to the ground.

I put close to 50 miles on mine this week because we went directly from winter to summer and had 75 - 80 degrees since tuesday.

Let me know if you want to make your own UHMW skid plate. I think I know a guy who can send you a template for it. ;)

Gary

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Go look at my thread in the Tech and Fabrication section.

Then PM me your mailing address.

Gary

1 - 14 of 14 Posts