Polaris Ranger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy

I just joined up today. My family and I live in Norco, CA.
Norco is just east of Orange County, and about 50 miles from Los Angeles. It is a horse community, but our horses take gas and oil! They are a lot easier to clean up after too! Our community has horse trails throughout it, but unfortunately they don't let us take our quads or Ranger on 'em!

Brian

·
Registered
345 Posts
Welcome, Brian! Thats the best kind of horses in my book! No daily feeding required. O0

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No sorry.....no hunting here.

I have been pig hunting with customers, but I didn't really care for it. I was okay until I kept smelling the blood. That kinda got to me.

Guess I am a city slicker! (sorry!) :-X

·
Registered
6 Posts
Howdy

I just joined up today. My family and I live in Norco, CA.
Norco is just east of Orange County, and about 50 miles from Los Angeles. It is a horse community, but our horses take gas and oil! They are a lot easier to clean up after too! Our community has horse trails throughout it, but unfortunately they don't let us take our quads or Ranger on 'em!

Brian
I lived in Norco for awhile over by the prison and the Reserve Center, i now live in Tucson, couldnt stant the traffic going to work, so i moved, if it wernt for the traffic i would still live in Norco, loved it there.

Chuck

1 - 5 of 5 Posts