Polaris Ranger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought I would start a thread and tell you a little about our company.

We buy in bulk and sell for less. Shoals Outdoor Sports is the result of a very successful business man fulfilling a life-long dream. He has set out to become one of the nations leaders in outdoor fun. The store opened in 2002 by a long-time successful sporting goods dealer and one of the nations largest new vehicle retailers. The result has been an instant success.

You get award winning service before, during, and after the sale and a guaranteed low price to boot. Now that is getting the best of both worlds!

Give us an opportunity and we will show you how experience and proper backing can really make the difference.

We have a 45,000 square foot facility staffed with highly trained professionals that are there when you need them.

Our Owner is Todd Ouellette (President and CEO of Long-Lewis Ford of the Shoals, Long-Lewis Ford Lincoln Mercury of Corinth & Long-Lewis Lincoln Mercury of the Shoals)

We are open Tuesday through Saturday
8:30am - 6:00 pm

·
Registered
635 Posts
This is good news and thanks for the offers Robert..

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Let's welcome Shoals Outdoor Sports as our new Sponsor.

Shoals Outdoor Sports has worked with me on all 3 of my Polaris Products 2 700 Sportsman and 1 700 Ranger. Give them a call or stop by.

Josh

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Great to have you here Teamsos! Also nice to here the story behind a successful business based on keeping the customers happy.

I worked for a short period for a very similar concern where the owner had 4 ATV/Motorcycle shops and a very large Dodge dealership.
Sadly, his main goal in life was the almighty dollar and it was very hard maintaining customer satisfaction when the dollar took first place in every portion of his business. His attitude was simply to corner the market on all things that drove and then the customers would have to do business with him or go long distances to buy what they want.

Gary

1 - 4 of 4 Posts