Polaris Ranger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought my 2013 ranger crew 800 LE eps last week. I owned a kawasaki bruteforce 650 before and was comparing my new purchase to the kawasaki mule 4010 trans. Let me tell you, there was no comparison. I was $600 away from pulling the trigger on the mule and boy am I glad they didn't take the offer. After one week of ownership I am, in love with this machine. Took it to the atv park yesterday and impressed would be a serious understatement. It went through all the trails, mud, and deep water I could take it through. Definately worth the extra money. For the first time in a long time I'm really excited for snow! Does anyone have any experience with plowing on this machine? I bought the glacier II plow with this

·
Registered
194 Posts
You'll be happy with the plowing abilities of these machines. I've never found enough snow to stop mine here in PA. 12" of heavy wet lake effect snow and it crawls right through it without a problem.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's great to hear, I don't doubt the plowing abilities just concerned about steep hill plowing but I should know here soon how she will handle

·
Registered
99 Posts
My Dad has a Mule. My Son bought a Rhino 660. So I bought a Rhino 660 and loved it. Son sold his Rhino and bought a 2012 Ranger 800 XP. Two weeks later my Rhino was sold and I brought a new Ranger 800 XP home and really love it. So much power you have to be careful. No snow here to speak of good luck with the plowing snow. Be careful backing up and turning hard in 4wd it is rough on the cv joints.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts