Polaris Ranger Forum banner
1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
ordered mine in 10/14/2020...Polaris 1000 premium month and a half to two months wait..no more 2020s😭

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ordered mine in 10/14/2020...Polaris 1000 premium month and a half to two months wait..no more 2020s😭
They cannot give me an eta. There is no tracking method im told... because of covid. I found that outrageous. But I understand everything from plant to suppliers are behind.

·
Registered
2020 Ranger 570 Full Size Crew, OEM top, aftermarket front and rear windshields, Maxxis Ceros tires.
310 Posts
Your experience is a bit typical depending on your dealer's clout with the factory and which model you ordered. A friend ordered a 1000 SOHC standard model in late September. They are told it could be in over the next couple weeks. Remember, the factories have humans working there. If there is a covid outbreak somewhere it will affect a lot of things.

·
Registered
2020 Ranger Crew 1000 Premium "Megatron"
151 Posts
Hope your machine comes soon! On a side note, I bought my 2020 Ranger Crew 1000 Premium on March 12th of this year, which is THE DAY that all of the Covid-19 shutdown garbage started. On the way back home from the dealer I was listening to all of it on the news. Your day will come! And, if you take a video of, you can relive the magic...

·
Registered
8 Posts
They cannot give me an eta. There is no tracking method im told... because of covid. I found that outrageous. But I understand everything from plant to suppliers are behind.
They did the same thing to me in 2016. I had ordered a 4 seat General and I canceled the order after 3 months due to not being able to get a ship date. I then found a new 2016 on a dealer site and bought it the next day. Polaris is their own worst enemy. When you are paying that much for a toy, they should be more forthcoming in their treatment of their customers.

·
Registered
2020 Ranger 570 Full Size Crew, OEM top, aftermarket front and rear windshields, Maxxis Ceros tires.
310 Posts
Some friends ordered a base model 1000 SOHC EPS in late September. They picked it up last Saturday. They have the windshield, roof, and back shield. Soft doors are on backorder.

Not too bad last weekend in the 70's but they would like to have them for deer season this weekend. Low 50's and rain or high wind all weekend.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I ordered my ranger 3 weeks ago and had not heard for my salesman. Called today and was told March 21 eta from Polaris. He said its not set in stone and may come in sooner or later.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Ordered a 2021 ultimate yesterday and the dealer called today and told me that the factory gave him a ship date of May 3rd !!!

·
Registered
39 Posts
I guess I got lucky, signed the papers Wednesday and they will deliver it on Monday or Tuesday.

I got the same information that many of you have gotten about a long wait but I found one in stock 68 miles from home and purchased it

·
Registered
57 Posts
Is it covid, high demand or both that have caused the backup ?? Before I ordered mine I called several dealers around the state and got pretty much the same answer, so you were definitely lucky !!

·
Registered
310 Posts
First the manufacturer's slowed down or shut down when the economy appeared to be diving, then the fear of covid infection caused some to reduce staff or close for health reasons. By that time the general public was starving for something to do outdoors and all heck broke loose in the market. And hasn't slowed down, rather it keeps growing because of "monkey see...monkey do".

Good for the sport and people in general but supply is not able to keep up with demand.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Looks like I sold my RZR to soon, after I decided to order the ultimate I thought I would advertise my RZRfor a day just to test the market, well it took exactly “3” minutes and it was gone and I thought oh well I can wait a month or so WRONG !! Try 3 months plus maybe it will be a 2022 if this keeps up HA, HA !!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm in interior Alaska and me and a buddy both ordered 1000xp crews mid January and were told 1st week of March. The dealer updated me today our units ship from the factory this Thursday. Looks like they're picking up production.

1 - 20 of 72 Posts