Polaris Ranger Forum banner
21 - 40 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
I ordered mine on Tuesday (1/19/2121), fingers crossed that it comes in soon.
depending on which model you ordered, I ordered a 2021 northstar premium Dec 17 2020 and now being told April-May 2021. I spoke with Polaris manufacturing and they are not running at full capacity and there is some manufactured parts on back order. Being told I can get a HD10 Defender Limited in April, May go that way or wait for 2022 models

·
Registered
8 Posts
depending on which model you ordered, I ordered a 2021 northstar premium Dec 17 2020 and now being told April-May 2021. I spoke with Polaris manufacturing and they are not running at full capacity and there is some manufactured parts on back order. Being told I can get a HD10 Defender Limited in April, May go that way or wait for 2022 models
Wow, this is so disappointing. I also ordered a Northstar on Dec 17th. It is ridiculous that they cannot even give an estimated delivery date when we place an order and are forced to put "non-refundable" money down.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Wow, this is so disappointing. I also ordered a Northstar on Dec 17th. It is ridiculous that they cannot even give an estimated delivery date when we place an order and are forced to put "non-refundable" money down.
I agree Bill, we ordered this for the heating option since we could not go south this year. If I would of known this in Dec I would have ordered a Defender. When I spoke with Polaris directly Jan 24th they said earliest release of my machine would be Feb 24, but to expect more like March 15- April 8th before even being shipped, but also said it could be early May...... I was floored, the more she talked the later it was getting. another 5 minutes it was gonna be christmas lol. I will update when i find out its on route.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I'm in interior Alaska and me and a buddy both ordered 1000xp crews mid January and were told 1st week of March. The dealer updated me today our units ship from the factory this Thursday. Looks like they're picking up production.
thats a good sign! I called my dealer and he said it is not pending any more and set to "planned" what ever that means. I still hope to see it by april

·
Registered
2021 xp1000 northstar premium
32 Posts
Wow could not believe it came in before Feb 24th - March 24th ship date which Polaris originally told me. Dealer called me feb 18 and I picked up this morning (feb 20). while i was there they I saw 2 others same colour and he told me they recieved 6 Northstars this week. Shocked to say the least... front upper bumper was in stock at the dealer.. ordered rear. 1st road test tomorrow... heeehawww

·
Registered
4 Posts
Ordered mine on 02/06/21, called yesterday and they said Mid April or maybe a couple of weeks sooner. Burgundy XP 1000 Northstar Premium. Accessories such as the drive command electronics will add weeks to your wait time. They can't make these things fast enough it seems.

·
Registered
2020 Ranger 570 Full Size Crew, OEM top, aftermarket front and rear windshields, Maxxis Ceros tires.
310 Posts
Two friends each ordered four seat Generals last Saturday. They were quoted 18 week lead times. That will be mid-June.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I ordered Crew Northstar Ultimate MB Quart on Jan 27th. Haven't heard a word from my dealer, as a matter of fact I can't even get a call back from them. Which I'm guessing they have no idea when it will come in. When I ordered it I was quoted it could be March-August. I did call 3 dealers in SD in January and none of them could give me any estimate on when it could arrive.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Ordered mine on 02/06/21, called yesterday and they said Mid April or maybe a couple of weeks sooner. Burgundy XP 1000 Northstar Premium. Accessories such as the drive command electronics will add weeks to your wait time. They can't make these things fast enough it seems.
have to say nice pick Surly Bob....good luck on getting soon

·
Registered
10 Posts
I ordered Crew Northstar Ultimate MB Quart on Jan 27th. Haven't heard a word from my dealer, as a matter of fact I can't even get a call back from them. Which I'm guessing they have no idea when it will come in. When I ordered it I was quoted it could be March-August. I did call 3 dealers in SD in January and none of them could give me any estimate on when it could arrive.
Called Polaris today and they said July 15th. Ouch!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Called Polaris today and they said July 15th. Ouch!
You would think Polaris is going to have to do something pretty soon to boost production , just think if every Polaris dealer nation wide is backed up that bad what is the total backlog of these machines ??? Also wonder what the daily production numbers are ???

·
Registered
2020 Ranger 570 Full Size Crew, OEM top, aftermarket front and rear windshields, Maxxis Ceros tires.
310 Posts
They have added shifts and lots of staff. But they have to be trained and suppliers have to do the same. And customers keep coming in droves too.

A friend drove past a big Polaris/CanAm/Roxor dealer on the interstate about 80 miles from us Thursday. They had loads of Roxors and Canams but no Polaris. Demand is very high for the most well known brand.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I wouldn't be surprised at all.
if you want some advice, keep calling your dealer and also let them know that if someone backs out on the exact same vehicle you'll take it, thats how i got mine a month earlier.. it's happen 3 times that i'm aware of at my dealer...

·
Registered
57 Posts
if you want some advice, keep calling your dealer and also let them know that if someone backs out on the exact same vehicle you'll take it, thats how i got mine a month earlier.. it's happen 3 times that i'm aware of at my dealer...
Reading all of this really makes me wonder if or when I will receive my Ultimate, sounds like delivery dates are being pushed pushed out even further and the dealers are not much help.

21 - 40 of 72 Posts