Polaris Ranger Forum banner
41 - 60 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
2021 xp1000 northstar premium
32 Posts
Reading all of this really makes me wonder if or when I will receive my Ultimate, sounds like delivery dates are being pushed pushed out even further and the dealers are not much help.
i agree, but dealer really cant do anything. they basically gave me the number to polaris right away because i could periodically check on it myself. Polaris also stated that the Ultimate screens were way behind due to lack of parts.
But I also called the dealer often to remind him that i would take a burgundy northstar premium that anyone backed out on and it worked.. I was there within an hour after he called me and picked up the next day. I was only supposed to see it the end of april. maybe this can help someone else.

·
Registered
10 Posts
if you want some advice, keep calling your dealer and also let them know that if someone backs out on the exact same vehicle you'll take it, thats how i got mine a month earlier.. it's happen 3 times that i'm aware of at my dealer...
I had 3 messages with my dealer on when my eta was going to be and only response I got back was I'll look into it and call you back. I finally just called Polaris myself.

I switched to a dealer that was closer (still 100 miles) and can't even get a call back from them. Kicking myself now as I should of stuck with my previous big dealer that was always Johnny on the spot. Thought I would try a smaller dealer that was closer. I get the feeling that they have plenty of customers lined up so no need to take care of a guy they already have an order from.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Well, my jaw dropped yesterday when my dealer called to tell me my Ranger finally came in. Ordered Dec 17th. In stock March 11th. Crew Northstar Ultimate.....

·
Registered
17 Posts
Well, my jaw dropped yesterday when my dealer called to tell me my Ranger finally came in. Ordered Dec 17th. In stock March 11th. Crew Northstar Ultimate.....
Sheesh.. I was hoping it wasn't actually going to take that long, and they say that to just not get people's hopes up. They ordered my northstar premium last Thursday (3/11/21) and was told to not expect it until around June.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I ordered a ns premium 12/20/2020 and was told 4 to six weeks. On the sixth week I called and they said end of Feb to March 11. On March 11 I called they said end of March beginning of April. Everytime I call it gets pushed back. They said they were waiting on electrical parts(A chip). They were expecting to have a shipment by the end of March. There shipment is probably held up by the ship stuck in the canal holding up over 300 other ships with deliveries. So will probably get pushed back yet again.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Ordered my XP1000 Ranger Northstar Ultimate Trail Boss 2 door 1-14-21. Called Polaris to extend my accessory discount coupon. They gave me a new coupon good till 5-31-21 saying it should be shipped by that time. That would be 4 1/2 months wait time. Then the dealer needs time to prep. Figuring delivery sometime in June.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Ordered a crew waterfowl edition on 1/22 and it will be delivered to the dealer Monday, should pick it up next week. I dropped off the tires (30” STI Outback Max on MSA M12 wheels) I am having installed instead of the stock tires today and finally saw a waterfowl edition in person, they look great!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Ordered my XP1000 Ranger Northstar Ultimate Trail Boss 2 door 1-14-21. Called Polaris to extend my accessory discount coupon. They gave me a new coupon good till 5-31-21 saying it should be shipped by that time. That would be 4 1/2 months wait time. Then the dealer needs time to prep. Figuring delivery sometime in June.
Arrived 4-10-21. Added outside mirrors that were needed but not available from the factory. Fit and finish is first class. Only concern is shifting that is too tight where a slight rolling action is needed to move the lever. Think the belt will loosen after a few miles.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Arrived 4-10-21. Added outside mirrors that were needed but not available from the factory. Fit and finish is first class. Only concern is shifting that is too tight where a slight rolling action is needed to move the lever. Think the belt will loosen after a few miles. View attachment 25044 View attachment 25046
Very good-looking truck. Congrats! I guess what you need is a little adjustment.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Arrived 4-10-21. Added outside mirrors that were needed but not available from the factory. Fit and finish is first class. Only concern is shifting that is too tight where a slight rolling action is needed to move the lever. Think the belt will loosen after a few miles.
Nice Ranger! My shifter was also very tight and sometimes wouldn't go all the way into high. After I shimmed the secondary it shifts like butter now. I guess Polaris has had issues getting the shimming right from the factory. I ordered the shims from Gilomen but didn't end up needing them because I had to remove shims on mine to get it into spec.

·
Premium Member
2021 Polaris Ranger Crew XP1000 NorthStar Ultimate Camo
4 Posts
Order my Crew XP1000 North Star Ultimate Camo January 15, 2021 delivery date April 6. April 6 came and was told end of May still waiting!!!

·
Registered
60 Posts
Ordered a crew waterfowl edition on 1/22 and it will be delivered to the dealer Monday, should pick it up next week. I dropped off the tires (30” STI Outback Max on MSA M12 wheels) I am having installed instead of the stock tires today and finally saw a waterfowl edition in person, they look great!
Mem3606, how is your waterfowl holding up? Is it worth the wait? Any regrets? Hoping to have my waterfowl next week and with so few waterfowl out there just looking for some feedback...maybe a pic to hold me over till I get mine:D

41 - 60 of 72 Posts