Polaris Ranger Forum banner
61 - 72 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I order my ranger northstar ultimate June 4 and still waiting on it thay told me a date and of 4-29-21 5-10-21 and still waiting on it thay sed it got pushed back and now now eta on it

·
Registered
72 Posts
I order my ranger northstar ultimate June 4 and still waiting on it thay told me a date and of 4-29-21 5-10-21 and still waiting on it thay sed it got pushed back and now now eta on it
You ordered it in June and they told you that you would get it in April or may?

·
Registered
9 Posts
New to the forum but not to Polaris as I have a Sportsman 800 browning edition and a 330 magnum. On August 4 I ordered a 2022 SP 570 premium, was told 3 to 4 months for delivery........my fingers are crossed,

·
Registered
5 Posts
I ordered mine on 6th of April and still don’t know when it’s coming
Any luck yet? Ordered mine April 20th(5 months ago), I finally got the call that mine was shipping, now I’m just waiting for it to get there, then I get to drive 9 hours to pick it up in Tennessee(Northstar Crew Ultimate)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Ok so Polaris Owners Connection just emailed me, I ordered a 22 SP570 premium on August 4 and they are telling me that my delivery window is 10-21-21 to 12-06-21.

·
Registered
2022 Northstar Ultimate camo crew (patiently waiting)
63 Posts
I just got off the phone with Polaris rep.........not good........will make this as short as i can. Ordered a 21 1000 XP Ultimate crew in camo 3rd week of June.......talked to them one time after and was told expected delivery of end of Sept start of Oct. so i called again today so i can plan with new owner of my current ranger as to when he can get it. Rep on the phone told me do not expect it until March of 2022 Wow.......not sure what to think or do but thats just crazy. Hate to be the bearer of bad news be the bearer but figured people would want to know what they are now saying.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Any luck yet? Ordered mine April 20th(5 months ago), I finally got the call that mine was shipping, now I’m just waiting for it to get there, then I get to drive 9 hours to pick it up in Tennessee(Northstar Crew Ultimate)
Ranger ultimate in camo ordered in May....No build date given as of today.

·
Registered
1 Posts
We ordered our 2022 Polaris XP 1000 crew cab Aug 17th, 2021. Just got off the phone and the salesman said not to expect anything till maybe December or January. When we ordered he told us we would get it in October at the latest. NOT HAPPY!!

61 - 72 of 72 Posts