Polaris Ranger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife and I went ridin' today and shot the video in the link below. No wild acrobats or stunts but there is some pretty scenery and a sample of the trails I have told y'all about in my back door. By the way, we were in a Ranger the dealer has let me ride until mine is fixed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_kqOIUoFj4

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Very cool! A few times when the Ranger went straight and the camera went right or left it got a bit hairy!

Those are some great trails you have and it looks like I could let the RZR do some runnin there.

Up here in my woods a trail like that would be called a "Seasonal Use Highway"! I can't even think of any trails that even come close to being that smooth and wide open.

Gary

·
Registered
563 Posts
Now I know what they mean by the term ridge runner! Nice country. Worth seeing thats for sure!

·
Registered
563 Posts
Hey Cathead77 Is that Virginia or West by God Virginia? I had a friend in Alaska that was from one of those states. He was kind of particular about which one.

·
Registered
635 Posts
Ok that was cool, nice mix job with the back ground..

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I appreciate y'all watchin' the video.

I can't even think of any trails that even come close to being that smooth and wide open.
Up on top of the ridges they open up like that. You can see for miles. Down in the holler where most of us live you gotta look straight up to see the sky.

Hey Cathead77 Is that Virginia or West by God Virginia? I had a friend in Alaska that was from one of those states. He was kind of particular about which one.
Yep.......that's very important.....haha. West Virginia here.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts