Polaris Ranger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
H-D ranger just found your site iam from the other one put will start checking here to see whats going on in your froum

·
Registered
143 Posts
Welcome. Good info here.

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Welcome to Polaris Ranger Forum. You will find a lot of the same guys from the other site here. Post a topic about yourself in the chapter section. We try to get rides and other events in your area posted up there.

Josh

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Welcome H-D Ranger. Yea, most of us make the rounds just to see who is hanging and whats new.

Weather ought to be getting pretty nice out by you now so drop a few pics the next time you get out riding.

Still pretty funky here and the weather man is trying to decide if it will snow or just keep raining.

About another month and things here will start greening up.

Enjoy the site and don't be a stranger.

Gary

·
Registered
47 Posts
HD - -
I see your posts on the other site quite often. Many of us check out both sites.
There is usually more info on the other site, simply because there are more people. But honestly, I enjoy the information and format of this site better.

Welcome, you will enjoy yourself!

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
I'm sure that as more and more people become familiar with PRF that our post count and the ammount of information will greatly increase.

It is a numbers game and with just a little over 3 months in operation we are gaining new members every day because we are not in competition with any other site.

I find navigating through this site very simple and Josh is doing a fantastic job with adding the things we want and sections to keep vital info. All the moderators have a direct line of communication both with each other and with Josh and it is simple to discuss our sites needs and make the changes.

Our Sponsors have been exceptional about offering great deals and member discounts and if you haven't been to any of their sites located down below I highly suggest you go for a visit. Be sure to also check out the direct posts from each Sponsor usually located right above their web site banners. Thats where many offer special deals to PRF members not found at their sites.

There is no sin about being a member at other sites on the web and just being a Polaris fan or Off Road enthusiast is all it takes to be welcome here.

Any information you find anywhere else and feel should be here is welcome and you can easily copy it from another site and paste it here. Directly linking member from here to go away and to the other sites is not cool and not tolerated at any of the other sites either.

We won't allow member to come here and trash other sites and won't appreciate being trashed elsewhere as this is not in good spirits and serves no usefull purpose. Most of us are members at the other sites and that is what makes this place great and a nice place to stop in for a visit.

We have had some very nice Chat Sessions and I suspect the Chat Room will be a hit as membership increases and more find their way there for some direct back and forth discussions about the issues that concern us.
Sometimes if I need info and can't sit here waiting for a reply to a post, I just go and see who is in the Chat Room, and can get the info I need in real time--- Thats Cool! You can also be logged in to the chat room and be surfing this site or the web at the same time by just dropping it down. Have your speakers on and you will hear when ever a member stops in and be able to say Hi. When ever I have time to hang out for a while I always sign in to the Chat and stay signed in while I visit the rest of my hideouts. If you haven't tried it, you might have some fun there.

Enjoy

Gary

1 - 6 of 6 Posts